Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Good manager, used to play good football at Lyon, he's played in 4-4-2, 4-4-2 diamond, 4-3-3, 3-5-2. May be he could bring some good yound players from Lyon.

Grenier and Benzia out of contract in 2016.  Garde brought them both through the youth system at Lyon and in to the first team.  If he comes in I wouldn't be surprised to see us showing interest in both of them.

Only if Carr fancies them.

Good manager, used to play good football at Lyon, he's played in 4-4-2, 4-4-2 diamond, 4-3-3, 3-5-2. May be he could bring some good yound players from Lyon.

Grenier and Benzia out of contract in 2016.  Garde brought them both through the youth system at Lyon and in to the first team.  If he comes in I wouldn't be surprised to see us showing interest in both of them.

Only if Carr fancies them.

Well we know he does fancy Grenier given the previous links/bids.  :)

Guest Roger Kint

From my Lyon supporting friend: "remembered as one of the best in Lyon"

Tuchel ain't happening so he's 100% the one I want. Charnley better not fuck this up.

Will be massively pissed off if Tuchel takes a shit job in the summer mind after all the publicity hes had over ours but Garde gets more appealing by every opinion/article i see so looking forward to it happening(hopefully) :thup:

Who were his coaching staff at Lyon? Any former Arsenal players he played with that he might bring in?

He would work with a completely new staff. His coaching staff was at Lyon before he started to be the manager, and stayed there when he left, only Lyon former players.

Guest Roger Kint

Our fans don't deserve Remi Garde after the sickening defence of Pardew.

:lol:

Sake.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/aEQcsuXnnnc/hqdefault.jpg

;)

He would be the ideal appointment for the way out club is run. In fact our success in the french market will probably increase further if he is appointed. Very well respected in France and I think will be loved by us.

Still think we should get him in for the Southampton game like. Or hopefully at least in the stands watching.

Guest reefatoon

This all still feels surreal. Feels like I'm gonna wake up and it's still December and Pardew is still manager

Don't worry, you will be brought back down to earth tomorrow when Pardew's craggy faced clone sends out the team tomorrow for a massive hammering. It will feel like he is still here.