Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

FFS sake man a matter of hours ago he was 'desperate' for the job now  :lol:

Probably offered him buttons. I read recently our wage bill hasn't changed in 7 years despite all the extra TV cash.

To be fair our wage bill 7 years ago was a fucking joke, one of the very highest in the league (4th or 5th highest I think) despite being right down the league, paying Michael fucking Own £100k a week.

Last time they were compared (Premier League wages) ours were still the 8th highest in the league despite being slightly lower than 7 years ago :lol:

I think everybody should calm the fuck down until we hear what Lee Ryder has to say about it.

Me fave bus driver (the one who lets iz put butter on the windaz) telt iz Honest Geordie John is getting the job and I believe him so we should get behind him because he lets me asc him quiztions

FFS sake man a matter of hours ago he was 'desperate' for the job now  :lol:

Probably offered him buttons. I read recently our wage bill hasn't changed in 7 years despite all the extra TV cash.

the accounts whenever they come out will be interesting if nothing else to see how they try and dodge around the fact they got a shitload of extra tv cash yet managed not to spend any of it on new players last year

If he doesn't want the job to the Summer move on otherwise there is the real serious threat of relegation if Carver is in control for the rest of the season. Mind you would he come all the way over here to discuss a job that he doesn't want till the summer surely that wold have been discussed at the first point of discussion between the club and him? We will have to wait to see what develops in the next 48 hours but we cannot wait and allow Carver to keep control.

Meh none of the press have a clue. Didn't from the start. If its one story in the 30 they have shoveled out knowing our luck it would be this one.

If its Carver til the end of the season I'm putting money on palace finishing above us. Grimmest of the grim.

I don't think I could take it if they finished above us. I've basically spent the last 18 months arguing with my non-Newcastle friends why Pardew is shit and needed to go. I would literally never hear the end of it.

So people believe daily mail over a much respected journalist from France like Laurens?  ;D

Just what I was thinking. The fact that he's going out of his way to make it well known that he wants the job makes it less believable as well. The papers need a story, they will milk our managerial situation as much as possible.

The fact we are courting the like of Garde is great news and offers enough belief that Carver or some 2-bit has-been clogger won't get the job. One report and the forum turns into Chicken Little. Garde may very well prefer to take over in the summer but if an ultimatum is placed before him based on other interviews will he pass up the position? There's probably 4 or 5 people in the world who know for sure what's going on. Its not worth panicking about until we hear one way or another from the horses mouth.

I think everybody should calm the fuck down until we hear what Lee Ryder has to say about it.

Me fave bus driver.

The one who lets iz put butter on the windaz.

Telt iz Honest Geordie John.

Is getting the job.

I believe him.

So we should get behind him.

Because he lets me asc him quiztions.

fyp

Shit UK papers who've been fed nothing or late news contradicting the French journos from the home country of the proposed manager. Alls I'm saying. Wait and see. No need to lose your shits yet fellas.

Shit UK papers who've been fed nothing or late news contradicting the French journos from the home country of the proposed manager. Alls I'm saying. Wait and see. No need to lose your shits yet fellas.

yep, we've done fuck all but slate lazy journalism for the last 2 years

they can go and fuck themselves until they're proven right

s*** UK papers who've been fed nothing or late news contradicting the French journos from the home country of the proposed manager. Alls I'm saying. Wait and see. No need to lose your s***s yet fellas.

yep, we've done f*** all but slate lazy journalism for the last 2 years

they can go and f*** themselves until they're proven right

We slate them to hell. We don't believe a word they say. We then lose our shit when it goes against our thoughts. When it goes with our thoughts we get excited and then slate it anyway. :lol: we've all suffered so much bull shit from those fuckers. I hate seeing my fellow NO brethren get worked up. Like seeing everyone happy and excited on here, we don't get to enjoy it that often ffs 

s*** UK papers who've been fed nothing or late news contradicting the French journos from the home country of the proposed manager. Alls I'm saying. Wait and see. No need to lose your s***s yet fellas.

yep, we've done f*** all but slate lazy journalism for the last 2 years

they can go and f*** themselves until they're proven right

We slate them to hell. We don't believe a word they say. We then lose our shit when it goes against our thoughts. When it goes with our thoughts we get excited and then slate it anyway. :lol: we've all suffered so much bull shit from those fuckers. I hate seeing my fellow NO brethren get worked up. Like seeing everyone happy and excited on here, we don't get to enjoy it that often ffs 

aye, suggest we choose to believe the continental reports written by professionals who know what they're doing and don't have a vested interest in fucking us over at every given opportunity

until carver's signed on the line that is :lol:

Jumping ahead a bit here, but hypothetically if we are going for Garde and this week but want him to just be in the stands against Southampton we should use the below to our advantage... Nice snippet from .com. Didn't see it posted, apologies if so.

PS: After leaving Lyon last season, Garde was given a retrospective two game touchline ban for an incident in his final game against Nice. One of those was later suspended, but the other still remains to be served.

Jumping ahead a bit here, but hypothetically if we are going for Garde and this week but want him to just be in the stands against Southampton we should use the below to our advantage... Nice snippet from .com. Didn't see it posted, apologies if so.

PS: After leaving Lyon last season, Garde was given a retrospective two game touchline ban for an incident in his final game against Nice. One of those was later suspended, but the other still remains to be served.

make sense. thanks.

Got 12 games left in which we might realisticallty get points, I think we'd be OK but it'd be so f***ing underwhelming and typical.

I think we will be ok just by the fact there is so much shit at the bottom. We need 4 wins out of 17 games, I would hope we can manage that or 3 wins and 4 draws.

Definitely IMO, but Palace on a "new manager run" could still finish above us, which would be sickening.

Na, Pardew will have coached anything resembling football out of them in next few weeks. First game it was inevitable they would try dead hard but once they buy into Pardews methods properly they will be fucked.