Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Charnley and Ashley are reading these fucking boards, man. I'm telling you. They're laughing at us.

"Remi Garde!? hahahahaha! The press are right about these deluded arseholes, Mike. hahaha!"

Charnley goes for a high five but Ashley has his cock out, Charnley drops to his knees and the laughing stops.

Seriously, if you are reading this - Remi Garde would be just lovely.

With perhaps less vivid imagery, I agree.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3526018/rollercoaster-vomit-o.gif GIFSoup

Charnley and Ashley are reading these f***ing boards, man. I'm telling you. They're laughing at us.

"Remi Garde!? hahahahaha! The press are right about these deluded arseholes, Mike. hahaha!"

Charnley goes for a high five but Ashley has his cock out, Charnley drops to his knees and the laughing stops.

Seriously, if you are reading this - Remi Garde would be just lovely.

With perhaps less vivid imagery, I agree.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/3526018/rollercoaster-vomit-o.gif GIFSoup

Probably in their job description: "Each employee is required to provide oral relief to Mike's pork sword on request". No wonder Pardew lasted that long with his trout lips.

http://www.foot-sur7.fr/205495-news-transfert-newcastle-garde-sur-le-banc-toujours-pas-daccord

This article seems to intimate that he'll fuck us off if he can't bring his own coaching team in. There doesn't seem to be any quotes to back it up mind.

I suspect this is the sticking point.

I don't think they want Carver so my guess is that they're looking for a third candidate.

That article quotes another site quoting our press. To wit, it's utterly worthless.

Hopefully mate. This wait is absolutely torrid though. Clubs in free fall, Charnleys playing pocket billiards and there's a guy here who ticks all the boxes and the fuckers are stalling so as to avoid strengthening the squad.

It's so fucked up its unreal.

http://www.foot-sur7.fr/205495-news-transfert-newcastle-garde-sur-le-banc-toujours-pas-daccord

This article seems to intimate that he'll fuck us off if he can't bring his own coaching team in. There doesn't seem to be any quotes to back it up mind.

Can't blame him. Imagine rocking up and seeing this coaching team

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/2591487-bebop_rocksteady.jpg

So we've been in contact with Garde for about a week and a half? We have no manager and he's out of work. He wants the job so it should be a piece of piss right? Maybe he doesn't want to come over til summer? We could and should still sign him now. Maybe he want to bring in his own people who are contracted elsewhere? No big deal really considering the £4mil compensation we received for Pardew. But that's falling into the trap of thinking we're being ran like a football club.

What has Mike Ashley done over the last seven years to suggest that this roll of the dice won't be the cheapest option available? Regardless of how stupid and / or dangerous the implications are. And if the decision has laughing stock value then that's just an added bonus.

Honestly this thread is like a battered wives club forum.

The cheapest option would be the man who's already got a contract. Hasn't been taken yet.

Though I'm sure that even if we do want Garde, we're doing our usual arsehole negotiation in order to save a few quid.

So we've been in contact with Garde for about a week and a half? We have no manager and he's out of work. He wants the job so it should be a piece of p*ss right? Maybe he doesn't want to come over til summer? We could and should still sign him now. Maybe he want to bring in his own people who are contracted elsewhere? No big deal really considering the £4mil compensation we received for Pardew. But that's falling into the trap of thinking we're being ran like a football club.

What has Mike Ashley done over the last seven years to suggest that this roll of the dice won't be the cheapest option available? Regardless of how stupid and / or dangerous the implications are. And if the decision has laughing stock value then that's just an added bonus.

Honestly this thread is like a battered wives club forum.

True - but I do love him and what about the kids. He always cries afterwards tbf

The cheapest option would be the man who's already got a contract. Hasn't been taken yet.

Though I'm sure that even if we do want Garde, we're doing our usual arsehole negotiation in order to save a few quid.

We do love a good rudderless drift like.

Can somebody just make some ITK bollocks up, this is getting boring now. Can something fucking happen, ffs.

Mate of mine teaches Beardsley's daughter how to drive. Says the hold up is due to television commitments by Garde. He is free to sign after next weekend's games.

Can somebody just make some ITK bollocks up, this is getting boring now. Can something f***ing happen, ffs.

Mate of mine teaches Beardsley's daughter how to drive. Says the hold up is due to television commitments by Garde. He is free to sign after next weekend's games.

Wow great news thanks.

If they wanted to give Carver the job, he'd have it by now. They wouldn't bother analysing a few results/performances to see if he was up for it. He'll only end up with it if we fuck up all our first choices.

If they were going to give the job to 'JC and Stoney', even if just until the end of the season, why haven't they yet? Serious question. It's not like they care what people think. The delay, as farcical as it is, gives me hope we'll see a new head coach brought in.