Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Indeed. Tiresome.

Someone said earlier that during a season, prior to this, the longest it ever took a club to appoint a replacement (confirm caretaker etc) was 15 days or so.

We're onto day 18.

Record breaking incompetence even if they end up appointing someone half decent.

Day 20/21 is it not since the King fucked off? They couldn't give a toss.

Indeed. Tiresome.

Someone said earlier that during a season, prior to this, the longest it ever took a club to appoint a replacement (confirm caretaker etc) was 15 days or so.

We're onto day 18.

Record breaking incompetence even if they end up appointing someone half decent.

What about the year we went down and didn't even announce CH had the job until half way through the season?

Been raging about how the club screwed up the opportunity to sign Garde the last few hours.

Literally logged on saw the title and refused to even check how and why they bottled it.

Now I can't sit still I'm so amped. Can we please not do this.

Been raging about how the club screwed up the opportunity to sign Garde the last few hours.

Literally logged on saw the title and refused to even check how and why they bottled it.

We worried Boko Haram had got you mate.

Glad your OK :thup:

You absolute fanny. :lol:

Man! I'd slay those fools. Every single one of them.

The timetable  - and how it's perceived by outsiders - is irrelevant to Ashley, Charnley, etc. They will have written off the Chelsea/Southampton matches regardless. I've always thought they wouldn't have any announcement until this past weekend at earliest, but most likely sometime this week. They don't think we'll be relegated, they don't think we'll make the EL, so why would they worry about rushing just for two matches (and again, I'm speaking here from their jaded perspective, not the rational thinking of a normal person)?

Everything still points to Garde. Or someone of his ilk, but he seems to meet every criteria.  Get him in, get him acclimated, get a signing or two in, see what happens the rest of the way.

Man! I'd slay those fools. Every single one of them.

Seriously, one of my favourite posters :lol: Never get tired.

:lol:

Immense :lol:

:lol: No idea how people still get freaked out, I'm immediately distrusting of any thread title on here these days.  "Not worthy of a thread", aye fucking right N-O.  Do one.

:lol: I still trust. I'm the idiot.