Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Love how these cunts are still just as fucking useless at communicating with the fans even after all these years. Everything they say just sounds like lies or protecting their own arses for their complete lack of ambition.

This new set up will never work in terms of the PR comments from Charnley.

As soon as the team are playing shite and the pressure increases, the head coach won't be able to answer questions on transfers or anything.

For me, style of play is important. How they conduct themselves is also important as the head coach will play a key part in how the club is perceived through his conduct on and off the field.

Yet they were never even considering replacing Pardew :lol:

Definitely going to go cheap till the summer and give it to Carver if he keeps us up. There's never 80 real applicants for a job. 20 will be has beens where you dump the CV in the bin. Another 20 will be lower league managers, of which only very few have got the required experience and a performance. Another 30 odd will be randoms from all over the world who are also no good. I'd say there's 70 odd CVs you could stick straight in the bin. After that you're looking at maybe 10 viable candidates, of which only five will fit the clubs requirements.

If they haven't at least narrowed it down to five people within an hour of going through the CVs they are utterly useless. Sadly we know they are both useless and dishonest. So they're either so bad the actual search will take them till the summer anyway, or they're lying and it'll be some nobody in the summer like Carver or Beardsley.

They just can't help doing the stupid thing every time. This club is a shambles on every single decision. I bet they can't even honestly tell the person who serves the tea how many sugars they'd like and probably end up with the wrong amount just so they've managed to lie.

For me, style of play is important. How they conduct themselves is also important as the head coach will play a key part in how the club is perceived through his conduct on and off the field.

:lol: Quite clear he's just saying what we want to hear. Luckily no one is thick enough to believe it.

Trying to read that from a completely objective position, it's all sensible stuff. It's depressing that we're all so worn down by the lies and lack of ambition that it just ends up being dismissed out of hand. And I'm no different.

Wish I had any confidence in it being the truth, and that the people in charge gave an actual shit about the wellbeing of this club beyond its accounts.

Bluff, lie and deflect. All just a week or so before ST deadline.

It's as transparent as it is embarrassing. The odious fat pig should be focusing on appointing a manager rather than lying to fans in a desperate attempt to dissuade fans not to ditch their tickets. It's pathetic and the worst thing is that some will fall for it.

:lol: Quite clear he's just saying what we want to hear. Luckily no one is thick enough to believe it.

Wouldnt bank on that

No one here I mean, of course the ttwats on twitter are a different story....

Trying to read that from a completely objective position, it's all sensible stuff. It's depressing that we're all so worn down by the lies and lack of ambition that it just ends up being dismissed out of hand. And I'm no different.

Wish I had any confidence in it being the truth, and that the people in charge gave an actual shit about the wellbeing of this club beyond its accounts.

But even if it's the truth it's not what we want to hear or anything remotely close to how a football club should be run.

Infuriating man

Wish I had any confidence in it being the truth, and that the people in charge gave an actual s*** about the wellbeing of this club beyond its accounts.

:thup:

I haven't read it but he could literally say anything and all he'd get on here is abuse.