Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

It's like asking for an Xbox one for Christmas waiting 6 months and then getting a Nintendo .........anti climax or what ?

When I was a kid I wanted a BBC micro for Christmas and instead got an Acorn Electron.

Haven't really ever recovered from that. I had to play Elite in monochrome ffs.

I don't want to be that guy again. Just appoint Garde!

think yourself lucky, i wanted a commodore 64 and got a fkn Vic 20, my dad is tight as a ducks are, (hi dad if you're reading  :)

Rob Hubbard says "Hi!" :lol:

It's like asking for an Xbox one for Christmas waiting 6 months and then getting a Nintendo .........anti climax or what ?

When I was a kid I wanted a BBC micro for Christmas and instead got an Acorn Electron.

think yourself lucky, i wanted a commodore 64 and got a fkn Vic 20, my dad is tight as a ducks are, (hi dad if you're reading  :)

Oof. I feel you bro.

Wanted a commodore 64, saw a demo of Frak 64 and I had a spectrum at the time....those colours bro.....

Eventually got one a year later and Frak 64 was wank. :)

I think we would have got Garde by now if he didn't want to wait till the summer. How fucking irritating is that!

I hate this wait till the summer shit. I mean, what the fuck difference does it really make. Use the remainder of the season to assess and then the summer you can really start building.

Shit is pissing me off man. Hope we can get someone willing to come in now. Don't like these wait till summer punks man. Man up for fuck sake.

How can you not feel embarrassed telling a club to wait for you until the summer, while they do what?! Especially if you aren't even working at the minute. Motherfucker grab your lunch pail and go and work.

Guest antz1uk

that' just geekdom on another level like!  :lol:

Ironically although I idolised him during my childhood I actually had a Spectrum+2 instead of a C64 :lol:

Used to just go round a friend's to pause his games and just listen to the SID Chip :lol:

Guest antz1uk

Ironically although I idolised him during my childhood I actually had a Spectrum+2 instead of a C64 :lol:

Used to just go round a friend's to pause his games and just listen to the SID Chip :lol:

goodness.... hahaha... although I used to love hunchback/quasimodo on the spectrum, those games were so much better when you just went in a straight line swinging from ropes and jumping gaps  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Talksport were saying that The Sun article said that Garde had interviewed badly.

As in, he interviewed well if it was any other club.

i asked for a rifle that fired suckers at a target that was dead powerful and me dad got me a small field artillary gun smaller than my hand that fired match sticks  :p

My parents obviously loved me more because I got a BBC Micro Model B one christmas, I remember playing Elite and also the first ever Football Manager game, awesome :)

Talksport were saying that The Sun article said that Garde had interviewed badly.

As in, he interviewed well if it was any other club.

Basically he didn't agree to working with Carver and Stone indefinitely.

Surely interviews in football management are a bit of a pointless event. Managers records are pretty well known and publicly evident. He's obviously said he wants his on staff or level of control. These cunts are going to have to relent on their stance as it'll get us relegated. They bully and gesture like its a simple as numbers out and in and are incredibly naive/reckless about the fact you can easily be our of this league regardless of your fiscal health. Ultimately they don't care. What more can be said?

Can't believe we still don't have a manager man  :lol:

Seriously, what is actually wrong with these folks? Urgh ...

They dare not appoint Carver till the end of the season after this long wait. It would be completely unacceptable from them.

Can't believe we still don't have a manager man  :lol:

Seriously, what is actually wrong with these folks? Urgh ...

They dare not appoint Carver till the end of the season after this long wait. It would be completely unacceptable from them.

I think it's exactly what'll happen

Guest Roger Kint

Just making sure they do it after Hull so fans cant cancel their ST direct debits. Support the team, fund the regime

Just making sure they do it after Hull so fans cant cancel their ST direct debits. Support the team, fund the regime

I cancelled mine after the deadline last season, they said I couldn't so I just cancelled my DD and that was the end if it. I still used my season ticket until the end of the season.