Rémi Garde and the case of the missing art galleries

Nobody

Let's hope he's more use than a chocolate fireguarde

Dam you LionOfGosforth I was going to make that joke.

I was going to say he's sweet like chocolate but hott like fire!

Chocolate                  Fire    Garde.

But actually reading that I'm ashamed

Let's hope he's more use than a chocolate fireguarde

Dam you LionOfGosforth I was going to make that joke.

I was going to say he's sweet like chocolate but hott like fire!

Chocolate                  Fire    Garde.

But actually reading that I'm ashamed

Thought mine was bad  :lol:

Just had a Bundesliga expert describe Labbadia as a "German Pardew, no affection for fans, does thins his own way. Completley nuts and won't be a long term solution".

http://cdn3.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/jayzyikes.gif

The coaching staff situation at Lyon is quite interesting. They currently have three 'assistant managers':

• Bruno Génésio: one of Garde's best friends since his early playing days.
  • Gérald Baticle: who joined Lyon as a U19 manager just before Garde became manager and quickly became assistant manager focused on attacking players' coaching. He has also been a Canal+ consultant for English football since 2010, so you would expect him to know the Premier League fairly well.
  • Michel Audrain: who moved to Lyon this summer alongside new manager Hubert Fournier.

You would expect that Garde, should he join, would want to bring Génésio over, and possibly Baticle as well. His goalkeeping coach has been Joël Bats, who has been at the club for a longer time however, so don't know about that. By all accounts, it was those four who were the core coaching team at OL when Garde was their manager.

http://s-www.leprogres.fr/images/5E6C957B-F8AB-44E3-830A-B270FD51F8D6/LPR_19/remi-garde-ici-au-milieu-de-son-staff-ou-l-on-reconnait-gerald-baticle-bruno-genesio-et-joel-bats-au-bout-d-une-saison-marathon-tout-un-club-est-pret-pour-une-ultime-et-incertaine-ligne-droite-photo-stephane-guiochon.jpg

LTR: Gérald Baticle, Remi Garde, Bruno Génésio and Joël Bats