Newcastle United 1 - 2 Southampton - 17/01/15 - Post-match reaction from page 32

Dave

"Support the team, not the regime!"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

:lol: I hate that saying so much

It might be a worthy argument if anyone supported the team. Can't blame them for being bored to silence mind. :lol:

A hard defeat to take in my opinion. We didn't create a lot but controlled the game and but for two goals from no where due to ridiculous errors we'd have come away with something. It was also a definite penalty, I'm not sure how he's managed to get away with raising his arms up towards the ball.

It wasn't pretty but we had a go today, more than we've done in a long time, so I don't get the reaction of some people. However unless we get a proper manager in and a centre back I'm struggling to see how that group of players will do anything but get sucked into another relegation battle.

"Support the team, not the regime!"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

:lol: I hate that saying so much

It might be a worthy argument if anyone supported the team. Can't blame them for being bored to silence mind. :lol:

Any member of this team is viewed as disposable and it's transient. The regimes actions reflect in the team. You endorse one, you endorse the other. But fuck it I'm a soopafan and it rhyyymezz! hawwww!

A hard defeat to take in my opinion. We didn't create a lot but controlled the game and but for two goals from no where due to ridiculous errors we'd have come away with something. It was also a definite penalty, I'm not sure how he's managed to get away with raising his arms up towards the ball.

It wasn't pretty but we had a go today, more than we've done in a long time, so I don't get the reaction of some people. However unless we get a proper manager in and a centre back I'm struggling to see how that group of players will do anything but get sucked into another relegation battle.

Think it's all borne from the frustration that no one has been brought in let alone the right one.

Guest neesy111

Fucking sick of seeing Henry on adverts.  When is his first game so that we can get this shitfest over with?

On Monday night I think.

Tomorrow.

Relegation beckons after that. Dreadful and I can't say otherwise as an actual football fan. In open play we created so little it's embarassing as a home team.

Fucking sick of seeing Henry on adverts.  When is his first game so that we can get this shitfest over with?

:thup:

Blatantly going to be an utterly abysmal pundit, too.

He was actually really good and refreshing during the World Cup.