NUFC finances

Paully

Guest antz1uk

thye are most definitely holding back for some big reason, why else would they not have been published yet?

thye are most definitely holding back for some big reason, why else would they not have been published yet?

Probably just because they know people are waiting to see them.  Just being cunts for the sake of it.

Guest Roger Kint

Is MASH Holdings the linked company? Their accounts have been outstanding since 31 Jan, clearly something going on between them.

I think they're probably waiting for the season to end in hope that the anger will burn out over the summer break. They'll take whatever pitiful fines are thrown at them as less damaging.

With the current level of anger aimed at the board it wouldn't be prudent to release any provocative evidence.

They just don't want to reveal anything, certainly not at a point in time where it will be of any use. Not sure what happens beyond the fine if they just don't submit the accounts ever.

For tax reasons they have to don't they otherwise I guess the auditors would go in?

Just rang companies house (not regarding this but regarding a set of accounts I filed on the 25th March which are showing as overdue) and was told that they are currently working through post received on the 24th March.

Guest Roger Kint

Just rang companies house (not regarding this but regarding a set of accounts I filed on the 25th March which are showing as overdue) and was told that they are currently working through post received on the 24th March.

Post? Would be shocked if a club the size of nufc dont have the internet mind

Also they haven't sent them.

Says who? Of course they will have submitted them, just takes time for companies house to process, scan and upload them.

From the shitty quality of previous accounts (you can't even see the decimal points) it looks to me like they usually fax them to CH.

Guest Roger Kint

Why will they definitely have submitted them? It's only a 1500 fine if they're late, and after that it probably takes months to take any other action. Not beyond the realms of possibility we're delaying things is it?

Think its £3000 after 3 months and £7500 after 6 months.