Hull City 0 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/01/2015 - Post match reaction from page 36

BlueStar

Decent away performance against an awful side. Cabella was a standard above but Haidara really stood out for me. It's the first time we've had a full back with power and pace since Enrique left. Santon minces about to much for me when he's going into challenges and Dummet has done a decent job but Haidara really does look like he could be top quality. I'm still slightly concerned the whole game plan was to shut down and not commit bodies forward at 2-0. I'd understand if there was an obvious intent to break with pace on the counter but how many times have we thrown games away in that position? I'm still pleased mind. I want to be well clear from this relegation battle given how awful our last few games are.

Also has Colo played worse and come away with a clean sheet before?  :lol:

Really enjoyed that game. Looks like Carver loves Cabella as well, went in for a big hug at the end and then chased him across the pitch on the way off and got him in a playful headlock  :smitten:

this is what you'll get with carver, he's probably everyone's mate combined with the pardew-weight being lifted we might get a few performances and results but ultimately that will fall apart because he's not a very good manager :lol:

Very pleasing team performance. We showed a lot of determination but also a fair amount of creative freedom. Hull were awfully low in confidence and we still allowed them some very good chances. Personally I'm tired of not supporting the club, so I'll try to forget about Carver, Ashley etc and try to enjoy our young team improve.. for now. Well done lads!

Going to try and take the opportunity to enjoy the club now, Pardew is gone and we've got someone, no matter how inept, who is genuinely passionate about the club responsible for the first team. Things could be much worse.

Going to try and take the opportunity to enjoy the club now, Pardew is gone and we've got someone, no matter how inept, who is genuinely passionate about the club responsible for the first team. Things could be much worse.

Take it how it comes, save my ire for Summer when a full time coach is announced, whoever that will be, not worth speculating about right now as no one knows. I'll enjoy the win as I don't have to witness the Pardgrin to go with it. Happy days!