Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

Is it Dave King who is supposed to be taking over the club soon? Have a colleague who is a Rangers fan.

If someone else gets their claws in, Ashley might have less of a say.

not the way he's positioned himself with the loans, money talks and while he controls the purse strings like he does and has his grip on everything except Ibrox itself he will have the final say

Is it Dave King who is supposed to be taking over the club soon? Have a colleague who is a Rangers fan.

If someone else gets their claws in, Ashley might have less of a say.

not the way he's positioned himself with the loans, money talks and while he controls the purse strings like he does and has his grip on everything except Ibrox itself he will have the final say

If there is a majority takeover, they could get rid of Llambias and start making their own decisions. I do agree that Ashley has them by the balls, money wise.

The more money he lends them, the more shackled they will become. They want to hope they have a better financial plan.

Guest neesy111

Rangers chief executive Derek Llambias has now issued a statement saying: "The basis of any loan deal is that the players who arrive bolster the side and give the squad more depth. That's exactly what is happening here. There's no way the board is picking the team."

Guest neesy111

Do you want Lambeezy back?

I'd probably have him over Charnley. At least Lambeezy was up front with being a massive fucking cunt.

:thup:

I'd probably have him over Charnley. At least Lambeezy was up front with being a massive fucking cunt.

Lol, he's just blatantly lied ala Charnley.

I really don't see anything between them they are both lying cunts who will do mikes bidding regardless.

Lol, he's just blatantly lied ala Charnley.

I really don't see anything between them they are both lying cunts who will so mikes bidding regardless.

Their instructions come from one place.  A big fat fucking toady cunt in London.

Hmmm, when we loaned Rossi, didn't ferguson basically say we had to play him? Bit differebt I know

I know you said you know it's different but we asked for Rossi, and he was only one player. This is 5 players that the manager didn't ask for or want.

Hmmm, when we loaned Rossi, didn't ferguson basically say we had to play him? Bit differebt I know

Roeder had made assurances he would get plenty of minutes but went back on his word.

This is no different to what Watford have done from Udinese etc. Couldn't give a toss about Rangers and I fully expect our 5 lads are far better than the utter dross in their squad. 38 year old Lee McCulloch ffs.

Guest alijmitchell

Not even a team full of toon players will make me take an interest in that weird, one-eyed, horrible club like, and I live in the fucking city

Guest alijmitchell

Yeah, though my mate who supports Rangers think McDowall is a total cunt, so can't feel too bad. Ridiculous situation though as he resigned, but is working a season long notice - he doesn't want to be there, and I'm guessing Fat Mike won't allow him to leave, so he's a puppet with a MD picking the side. If he wasn't so fucking useless and Rangers weren't so massively far from competing in the Old Firm then maybe this wouldn't have happened.