Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

Guest Rustin Cohle

Definite manatee account like. Has absolutely no idea what's going on.

Semtex. I can tell you're desperate to get one over on me for some reason. I can just tell your cyber ego thinks your a cut above the majority on here. So desperate to shoehorn some witty banter into your one liners in a vein attempt for people to post laughing smilies at your retorts. Stop being so desperate to one-up me.

You'll one-up me at some point, just don't try force it bud.

Guest Rustin Cohle

And your opinion...?

Nee idea, just plodding along. But you won't find me protesting on internet forums about the club.

:lol: far easier to have a pop at those that do ey?

Who is having a pop like?

Definite manatee account like. Has absolutely no idea what's going on.

Semtex. I can tell you're desperate to get one over on me for some reason. I can just tell your cyber ego thinks your a cut above the majority on here. So desperate to shoehorn some witty banter into your one liners in a vein attempt for people to post laughing smilies at your retorts. Stop being so desperate to one-up me.

You'll one-up me at some point, just don't try force it bud.

Personally I'm just hoping you'll get bored and fuck off back to wherever it was you came from :thup: :aww:

And your opinion...?

Nee idea, just plodding along. But you won't find me protesting on internet forums about the club.

Didn't say anyone was. Just find it odd to the extreme that a fan of Newcastle United does not have an opinion worth sharing on what they think of Mike Ashley and the clubs direction and ownership, especially one who seems to pay attention to so many opinions of others. Would be hard to protest on internet forums if you have no opinion anyway wouldn't it? What would you be protesting against?

Guest Rustin Cohle

And your opinion...?

Didn't say anyone was. Just find it odd to the extreme that a fan of Newcastle United does not have an opinion worth sharing on what they think of Mike Ashley and the clubs direction and ownership, especially one who seems to pay attention to so many opinions of others. Would be hard to protest on internet forums if you have no opinion anyway wouldn't it? What would you be protesting against?

I said I had nee idea what I think of the club at the moment. I never said I wouldn't share my thoughts

I do what a lot of people do, go to games, have a drink, enjoy it when we win, don't enjoy it when we lose. Ashley will go at some point, simple as that really.

I suppose people on here in general derive more from having a consistent sense on pride and affinity with something that they have belief in. What you've described whilst fine, you might as well have a night at the dogs. The qualities I have just mentioned shouldn't go away just because some feel 'it is what it is.'

Guest Rustin Cohle

I suppose people on here in general derive more from having a consistent sense on pride and affinity with something that they have belief in. What you've described whilst fine, you might as well have a night at the dogs. The qualities I have just mentioned shouldn't go away just because some feel 'it is what it is.'

I support Newcastle Utd, don't like greyhound racing.

Guest Rustin Cohle

Aye right. I wasn't asking you to go like, it was more illustrative of a wider point, which was ignored. Alrighty then.

It wasnt.