Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

Don't feel sympathy. The Rangers team is full of arseholes anyway. Crap, mercenary arseholes.

Also, I know people who've spoken to Rangers players. Be happy that McCoist has gone. He made them train about 1.5 hours a day and left anything serious to Lee McCulloch.

Thats a bit of a shitter for the Rangers players in those postions mind isn't it. No matter how hard you train, or how well you do, you won't be starting when these guys are fit.

:saylor:

:hba:

What's the angle? Do we secretly rate these loanees we never play? Or are we trying to boost their sales value by letting they play competitive football/be in a Scottish shop window?

I imagine the latter, see if we can get a bit more money for them.

I would love to think it's to suit both clubs i.e help Rangers get promoted while our players have that experience under their belts ready to come into first team squad next year but it's unlikely to be the case.

What's the angle? Do we secretly rate these loanees we never play? Or are we trying to boost their sales value by letting they play competitive football/be in a Scottish shop window?

I would love to think it's to suit both clubs i.e help Rangers get promoted while our players have that experience under their belts ready to come into first team squad next year but it's unlikely to be the case.

It's looking tricky. If they win there 2 games in hand they are 10 points off promotion. Not only that but you have a manager being forced to work his notice, who can only choose half a team. It's absolutely batshit  and hardly conducive to success.

It's looking tricky. If they win there 2 games in hand they are 10 points off promotion. Not only that but you have a manager being forced to work his notice, who can only choose half a team. It's absolutely batshit  and hardly conducive to success.

They are currently in the promotion play-off position. They'll be playing one of the utterly abhorrent teams at the bottom of the SPL. They'll probably get promotion.

They are currently in the promotion play-off position. They'll be playing one of the utterly abhorrent teams at the bottom of the SPL. They'll probably get promotion.

:thup: Didn't know that's how it worked.

I sometimes think Ashley just courts conflict, in whatever form he can get his hands on. He seems to go out of his way to quietly push as many buttons as he possibly can get always comes out on top somehow.

This is a weird one, stinks of him being pissed off at these lot sitting around losing value so he wants them on the pitch so he can try and sell for nominal fees to get them off the books and bring some youth team players through.

Ashley will probably be spending a lot more time in Glasgow now.  I hope someone spikes his munchie box with smack.

That's just how it comes.

:lol:  In that case I hope someone spikes his smack with batter.

Rangers effectively now a shop window for our lacklustre squad members without any actual interest whether it will benefit them or not. I'd be seething if I was a Rangers fan because we know what they've got to come.

Guest reefatoon

Would chuckle if they all get booed

Our players?  I hope they don't, it's not their fault at all, they have found themselves in an awful position. Got to feel for them really.

:thup: Didn't know that's how it worked.

Yeah, second bottom SPL faces second top Championship over two legs. That's how Hibs were relegated - Hamilton did silly stuff. Made it 2-2 on aggregate in the 90th minute of the 2nd tie and won on penalties.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/05/21/article-0-1E0AB00600000578-604_634x435.jpg

Before that they needed an 8-goal swing and for Dundee to not win in order to win the Championship and avoid the play-off drama. They beat Morton 10-2... but Dundee won :lol: love Hamilton.