Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

No it isn't

If you watched NUFC in the 70's and 80's it most certainly is.

I did and it isn't.

HAHAHAHAHA

Jesus wept

Aye, he's right, it is SOOO much worse right now than standing in the rain with p*ss running down the steps watching Glen f***ing Keeley or John Bird at centre half.

I was around for most of the 80's so I understand what you're saying, but what I don't understand is why you're arguing about who was worse. It's like arguing about which STD is worse or about which is the best way to die. Are you saying you would like to keep Ashley?

But I'm not arguing about who is worst, just that I have seen it worse and so I do not get myself all distraught about today as I've been through way worse than this.

In terms of Ashley, I'd much rather have an Arab state, or some such, owning us than Ashley but then again I'd rather have Ashley than a Vincent Tan or a Venky or a Ridsdale etc etc.

It's always the extremes with some people  :lol:

We have as much realistic hope now, as we did back then.

And yet we're "light-years" better than in the past? With 0 amount of "realistic" hope of winning anything?

We have better players to watch, we don't have to stand in the rain or walk out of the ground through piss, so yes it is better these days.

Oh I have hope we'll win something, same as I did back then, but that hope is unrealistic as it is for most fans of most clubs.

Giving Ashley credit for the ground and the weather. :lol:

Hes not spent a dime on the ground  :lol: :lol:

It was SJH and Fs that regenerated the stadium.

All Ashley has done is curt costs to the bare minimum.  Genius!!!! :lol: :lol:

OH and lets not forget the free advertising for SD slapped all over the stadium that NUFC get nothing from.  Great times!  I will tell my future children about this last 8 years.

I did that where exactly ??? Don't believe I've given Ashley credit anywhere in this thread (except that his leeching of Rangers is fucking great IMO)

All I have said is that in my personal experience of watching/supporting Newcastle, I have seen it much worse in the past than it is now, simple as that.

OH and lets not forget the free advertising for SD slapped all over the stadium that NUFC get nothing from.  Great times!  I will tell my future children about this last 8 years.

Oh dear !! Wullie types some shite and the agenda driven take it as gospel hahahahaha

I never mentioned Ashley in any of those contexts btw

And yet we're "light-years" better than in the past? With 0 amount of "realistic" hope of winning anything?

We have better players to watch, we don't have to stand in the rain or walk out of the ground through piss, so yes it is better these days.

Oh I have hope we'll win something, same as I did back then, but that hope is unrealistic as it is for most fans of most clubs.

Since he took over there have been 7 league cups and 6 different winners, including Swansea and Birmingham City. There have been 5 different winners of the FA cup in that time, including Wigan Athletic and Portsmouth. Who, incidentally, are about as good as NUFC were in the 80s.

Doesn't seem all that unrealistic to think we could compete for one of these things, no? Yet we choose not to. We are guaranteed not to win any trophies under Ashley.

Okay. So Rangers Pack...

Do you understand that we aren't complaining about the quality we are complaining about the lack of ambition. Which, as we have explained, is and should be worse in any fans mind?

I've been much more entertained by shit like random MLS matches than watching our "better" players try to string two passes together. You're missing the entire point. Yes, we have better players, a better ground and higher attendances than we did ages ago. That does not equate to today being better, though. Back then, you didn't conciously know that someone was trying to make the club not be successful. With this knowledge, it will always, and I mean always, make today's experience infinitely worse. You watch football to be entertained, to watch someone trying to win. Today, as I mentioned, I can be more entertained by watching two Norwegian third division sides full of semi-pro players scrap it out, because even if the quality of play is beyond shit, it's two teams trying to win because they want to win.

Oh dear !! Wullie types some s**** and the agenda driven take it as gospel hahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh dear !! Wullie types some shite and the agenda driven take it as gospel hahahahaha

:lol:

What an odd individual.

Oh dear !! Wullie types some s**** and the agenda driven take it as gospel hahahahaha

What an odd individual.

You must know who that Pack prick is by now?

Why anyone engages with him is beyond me.

What an odd individual.

Who is it?

What an odd individual.

And you are ????????????????????????

Guest Rustin Cohle

What an odd individual.

Who is it?

Derek Llambias.

;D ;D

What an odd individual.

Yeah someone has a different opinion, KILL THEM NOW, must conform to the collective  :lol: :lol: :lol: