Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

Dat Dumbarton

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0a/Strathclyde_Homes_Stadium_-_Home_Of_Dumbarton_FC_-_geograph.org.uk_-_2586794.jpg/320px-Strathclyde_Homes_Stadium_-_Home_Of_Dumbarton_FC_-_geograph.org.uk_-_2586794.jpg

:lol:

It's crazy when you take some things in isolation, players on Loan with Roma and Inter. One of the Old Firm is a club where we send our talent to develop. It almost sounds like we are the best run club in the world.

Couldn't be further from the truth.  :lol:

We are so f***ed.

:lol:

:(

I bet Ashley wouldn't be averse to loaning some of our first-team players to Rangers for nothing if it looks like we're safe and they need a bit of help.

Aye floated this earlier.

Imagine him making us both his personal timeshare.

6 months in Newcastle and 6 months in glasgow.

2 for 1 deal Rangers are his second branch of Sports direct FC

In this case, I dont really see a problem because they're all miles from the first team. Although yes, it is worrying to think what else Ashley could do one day.

The problem is the standard would be below that of the reserves and probably not far off the u18's. How are they expected to develop playing against crap.

The only thing these lot will get from it is that they can say 'aye, but could you do it on a sub-zero night in Dumbarton?'

We are absolute fucking aids.

By this point in their careers, pretty much all of these players should be loaned at a decent football team, or should be breaking into our team, or should be cut loose. In no circumstance should they be loaned to the monkey division to fuck around with a bunch of Sunday league shithouses.

Everything is shit.

Is the Scottish second division worse than the Under 21s level? I genuinely have no idea.

I mean are they likely to go straight into the team. If so it might be a good chance for them to play some actual competitive ball, no?

It's the best the second division here has been in years and it's still fucking shite.

They'll get no development at Rangers. The manager doesn't even want to be there - serving his crazy 12 months notice. I doubt they'll even play, will just upset the already horrific dynamic rangers have.