Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

I know smallpox was better in the 90s, but before that it was far, far worse.  I don't think anyone can complain about it coming back on a smaller scale.

It's the lack of ambition for me, I'd rather be in League One or the Championship aiming to improve rather than treading water in the premier league just existing as a football club for whom football is an unwanted distraction.

I'd hope Ashley runs Rangers into the ground just as justice for those spineless Rangers fans who have been kissing his arse, but that's not really fair on the real fans who've had enough about the to fight on behalf of their club.

It's one thing to be shite but it's a totally different thing to be unwilling to be good. That's he problem here. The Rangers FC will come to realise this some time in the near future. As for you (Rangers Pack), we may not be Liverpool or Man United...but we do have a history and we have had relatively successful eras. Don't come on here preaching to us about the greatness of Ashley when you only have the media to go off. I suspect one day your lot will realise the damage they cause to not only big clubs like yours and ours but to modern football and unless you're totally fucking stupid you will realise we were right. Collectively, the Cardiffs, Newcastle's and Rangers of this world should be standing up to these leeches and saving the once beautiful game. Not rationalising their horrendous decisions.

It's one thing to be s**** but it's a totally different thing to be unwilling to be good. That's he problem here. The Rangers FC will come to realise this some time in the near future. As for you (Rangers Pack), we may not be Liverpool or Man United...but we do have a history and we have had relatively successful eras. Don't come on here preaching to us about the greatness of Ashley when you only have the media to go off. I suspect one day your lot will realise the damage they cause to not only big clubs like yours and ours but to modern football and unless you're totally f***ing stupid you will realise we were right. Collectively, the Cardiffs, Newcastle's and Rangers of this world should be standing up to these leeches and saving the once beautiful game. Not rationalising their horrendous decisions.

Amen brother, preach it.

Guest Roger Kint

Matt Scott(World Football or something) was on the radio earlier stating that he honestly couldnt see what Ashley had ever done wong here. Apparently Rangers fans not wanting him is based on our fans expecting too much or something :lol:

No it isn't

If you watched NUFC in the 70's and 80's it most certainly is.

I did and it isn't.

HAHAHAHAHA

We had hope you numpty, all we have now is mediocrity without hope of an end.

At some point the football tribalism will need to be put aside. Dare I say it, the SMB's pioneered it after MH17. Clubs need to come together and unite for Footballs sake. Otherwise the game will continue to be killed by rich businessmen, Sky (or their equivalent) and the downright ignorance of all other media outlets.

Matt Scott(World Football or something) was on the radio earlier stating that he honestly couldnt see what Ashley had ever done wong here. Apparently Rangers fans not wanting him is based on our fans expecting too much or something :lol:

Not heard of him before so I googled him. Seems like he is obsessed with the financial side of football and cares little for the actual game, so I can see why he'd think that.

No it isn't

I did and it isn't.

HAHAHAHAHA

It's beyond me how this chump has the gall to come up with shit like 'skyboy' given they're the exact reason why cunts like Ashley can exist in the PL nowadays. It must take a special kind of person to think it's a negative to want your team to try and compete, at whatever level. How can you prefer a world in which all we do is exist to suck up the TV money? There is no way it can be worse than this, because we are absolutely nothing. We have no worth whatsoever.

Not heard of him before so I googled him. Seems like he is obsessed with the financial side of football and cares little for the actual game, so I can see why he'd think that.

He was saying that as we had never won anything for 50 years, we were expecting too much.  He is an Arsenal fan.  Why do fans of clubs who regularly win things (and go into meltdown if they don't win a trophy every season) think it is so wrong for fans of other clubs to want to be the best they can be. 

Yet again another metropolitan journalist, he only looks at the financial side of things and thinks we are doing well without considering how much a football club means to its community and the lengths Ashley has gone to enforce the disconnect.

I've never actually heard a Newcastle fan say they expect a trophy, I'd say we probably put up with more rubbish than the average fan! It's honestly the worst myth in football.

I hate this kind of football 'fan' but at least he has no connection to the club and is paid to write about the financial side of things. Our 'spreadsheet fans' are just disgusting, go and support ASDA or something.

No it isn't

I did and it isn't.

HAHAHAHAHA

Jesus wept

Aye, he's right, it is SOOO much worse right now than standing in the rain with piss running down the steps watching Glen Fucking Keeley or John Bird at centre half.

No it isn't

I did and it isn't.

HAHAHAHAHA

Jesus wept

Aye, he's right, it is SOOO much worse right now than standing in the rain with piss running down the steps watching Glen Fucking Keeley or John Bird at centre half.

Would assume the fact that watching Glen Fucking Keeley and John Bird play for a club that tried would make everything a thousand times better than what we're stuck with at the present. The quality of attendance/weather/opponents does not even enter the equation.

No it isn't

I did and it isn't.

HAHAHAHAHA

Jesus wept

Aye, he's right, it is SOOO much worse right now than standing in the rain with p*ss running down the steps watching Glen f***ing Keeley or John Bird at centre half.

I was around for most of the 80's so I understand what you're saying, but what I don't understand is why you're arguing about who was worse. It's like arguing about which STD is worse or about which is the best way to die. Are you saying you would like to keep Ashley?

No it isn't

I did and it isn't.

HAHAHAHAHA

We had no more realistic hope of winning something back then than we do now, other than the standard fans hope of winning the next game. We never contemplated we could win the league (although hopes were high when we splashed out and signed Beasant,Thorn etc. and that worked out predictably well).

We have as much realistic hope now, as we did back then.

No it isn't

I did and it isn't.

HAHAHAHAHA

Jesus wept

Aye, he's right, it is SOOO much worse right now than standing in the rain with p*ss running down the steps watching Glen f***ing Keeley or John Bird at centre half.

I was around for most of the 80's so I understand what you're saying, but what I don't understand is why you're arguing about who was worse. It's like arguing about which STD is worse or about which is the best way to die. Are you saying you would like to keep Ashley?

But I'm not arguing about who is worst, just that I have seen it worse and so I do not get myself all distraught about today as I've been through way worse than this.

In terms of Ashley, I'd much rather have an Arab state, or some such, owning us than Ashley but then again I'd rather have Ashley than a Vincent Tan or a Venky or a Ridsdale etc etc.