Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

We've been even worse in the past so don't bother complaining, it could always be worse. Remember when....blah blah.

Fucking bollocks. Positively wallowing in how poor it was 30 or 40 years ago and using it as a defence for Ashley in 2015. It's beyond pathetic. Cunts like this one seem to enjoy reliving the bad old days and seem to enjoy wearing it as a backward badge of honour. The way we're being run has killed all hope, passion and enthusiasm and the way MacKeag et al ran the show a few generations ago is totally irrelevant.

We've been shit before so just put up with it. What a cowardly, spineless subservient attitude to have. Cunts like the ones described need putting out of their misery, fuck they'd probably be happy to pay for the fucking bullets the dopey pricks. 

We've been even worse in the past so don't bother complaining, it could always be worse. Remember when....blah blah.

Fucking bollocks. Positively wallowing in how poor it was 30 or 40 years ago and using it as a defence for Ashley in 2015. It's beyond pathetic. Cunts like this one seem to enjoy reliving the bad old days and seem to enjoy wearing it as a backward badge of badge of honour. The way we're being run has killed all hope, passion and enthusiasm and the way MacKeag et al ran the show a few generations ago is totally irrelevant.

We've been shit before so just put up with it. What a cowardly, spineless subservient attitude to have. Cunts like the ones described need putting out of their misery, fuck they'd probably be happy to pay for the fucking bullets the dopey pricks.

*Note to self*

Vote for Midds for Football poster of the year next year.

Not sure how the 1970s are relevant to Mike Ashley considering 4 decades have passed since and we had a spell in between where the potential and status of the club was expanded exponentially at the same time that football did in this country and globally. We rode the PL boom and the club was transformed from what it was previously. Ashley is judged on the fact that as a sporting, financial and community institution the club have gone backwards from the point of him taking over. Judging the club against what it was in the 70s is a nonsense because of what happened inbetween, I'm really not sure how that isn't patently obvious tbh. Ashley is the worst person ever to be associated with the club and is making the least out of the situation he inherited (unless you're happy with Sports Direct's success).

Anyone listen to Totalsport tonight? (Yeah, I know, but its on during my drive home!).

Anyway, Andersons response to anyone criticising the club for these loans was... "Whoy?!" Properly towing the club line. Claiming that all of the players loaned were miles away from the first team, and this would do the good.

Then they started reading texts out, and one was from a (supposed) Newcastle supporter claiming this was a good thing, and we should sign more young players and loan them straight out to Rangers for first team experience until they are ready for ours.

Additionally, I don't think they have mentioned the tweets from Santons GF at all, despite the claims she made in them.

Are there really people who think like this?

As far as the past v present argument goes - in the past we may have been worse, sold players, been mid-table at best. But the differnec then, was you felt there was an ambition and desire to ultimately be/do better.

Now, as stated above, we are simply an advertising vehicle for S*****D*****.com.

Guest Rustin Cohle

Anyone listen to Totalsport tonight? (Yeah, I know, but its on during my drive home!).

Anyway, Andersons response to anyone criticising the club for these loans was... "Whoy?!" Properly towing the club line. Claiming that all of the players loaned were miles away from the first team, and this would do the good.

Then they started reading texts out, and one was from a (supposed) Newcastle supporter claiming this was a good thing, and we should sign more young players and loan them straight out to Rangers for first team experience until they are ready for ours.

Additionally, I don't think they have mentioned the tweets from Santons GF at all, despite the claims she made in them.

Are there really people who think like this?

Anderson is right. The 5 players we sent to Rangers are gash.

Note: Havent seen Streete or Mbabu play  but assuming they'll never make it.

I'd assume they're great considering Pardew rarely/never played them.

I'd assume they'll never make it considering that they're Newcastle youth players.

I'd assume they'll never make it considering that they're Newcastle youth players.

Ah man, where's the fun in that?

We have one of the worst-run youth setups in the league. It's not fun at all.

This, unfortunately.

We have one of the worst-run youth setups in the league. It's not fun at all.

I'm not sure that's totally the case given half decent prem players we have produced and a few coming through, however could be much better.

A lot of clubs in this league bring fuck all through. Look at Sunderland which had decent academy and only brought through Henderson and Wor Jack really

f***ing bollocks. Positively wallowing in how poor it was 30 or 40 years ago and using it as a defence for Ashley in 2015. It's beyond pathetic. c***s like this one seem to enjoy reliving the bad old days and seem to enjoy wearing it as a backward badge of badge of honour. The way we're being run has killed all hope, passion and enthusiasm and the way MacKeag et al ran the show a few generations ago is totally irrelevant.

We've been s*** before so just put up with it. What a cowardly, spineless subservient attitude to have. c***s like the ones described need putting out of their misery, f*** they'd probably be happy to pay for the f***ing bullets the dopey pricks. 

Needs a requote..

f***ing bollocks. Positively wallowing in how poor it was 30 or 40 years ago and using it as a defence for Ashley in 2015. It's beyond pathetic. c***s like this one seem to enjoy reliving the bad old days and seem to enjoy wearing it as a backward badge of badge of honour. The way we're being run has killed all hope, passion and enthusiasm and the way MacKeag et al ran the show a few generations ago is totally irrelevant.

We've been s*** before so just put up with it. What a cowardly, spineless subservient attitude to have. c***s like the ones described need putting out of their misery, f*** they'd probably be happy to pay for the f***ing bullets the dopey pricks. 

Needs a requote..

Only to show how misguided it is.

How does stating that how (in my experience) it is not the worst it's ever been, get twisted into a defence of Ashley. Some folks on here are so blinded they see very contradictory point made as cause to bring out the pitchforks and lynchmob mentality.

It's pathetic. Everything is always made one extreme or the other.

My first game was in the 70's and I've seen some f***ing s**** over the last close on 40 years, but it's the fact that within recent memory that we were challenging for honours and we were playing champions league football that makes the current situation at the club so completely f***ing infuriating.  Rangers Pack - you have to bear in mind that a massive percentage of our support simply aren't old enough to remember the way football in general was for most clubs.  The fact that these 'youngsters' (f***ing hell) aren't prepared just to bend over and be shafted is a good thing.  Aye we've been in worse situations, but not for a lot of our fans and their opinion is just as vital as anybody elses.  I have some great memories of 20k crowds.  The ground was delapidated, the football was s*** but the club felt like it belonged to us.  I've never felt so aliented as a NUFC supporter as I do currently.  All of that is down to one man. 

I agree with a lot of that BUT I do disagree that it's simply down to one man, IMO it's down to football itself. The game's a phony as far as real competition is concerned.

Football has changed massively over the last 20 years and not necessarily for the better, but to not try to be the best the club can possibly be and try to offer some kind of reward to the fans that turn up despite the lack of a meaningful trophy since 1969 is unforgivable.  And that's all down to one man. 

I agree, apart from the last bit, I happen to hope (admittedly this hope is about as reasonable as my yearly hope of winning something) that Ashley is playing the long game and the club is being built organically towards the point where, within its means (because that's the only way it'll happen, less a sale to an Arab prince) it will progress.

I much prefer to maintain that hope than wallow in/see everything in the negative.

My first game was in the 70's and I've seen some f***ing s**** over the last close on 40 years, but it's the fact that within recent memory that we were challenging for honours and we were playing champions league football that makes the current situation at the club so completely f***ing infuriating.  Rangers Pack - you have to bear in mind that a massive percentage of our support simply aren't old enough to remember the way football in general was for most clubs.  The fact that these 'youngsters' (f***ing hell) aren't prepared just to bend over and be shafted is a good thing.  Aye we've been in worse situations, but not for a lot of our fans and their opinion is just as vital as anybody elses.  I have some great memories of 20k crowds.  The ground was delapidated, the football was s*** but the club felt like it belonged to us.  I've never felt so aliented as a NUFC supporter as I do currently.  All of that is down to one man. 

I agree with a lot of that BUT I do disagree that it's simply down to one man, IMO it's down to football itself. The game's a phony as far as real competition is concerned.

Football has changed massively over the last 20 years and not necessarily for the better, but to not try to be the best the club can possibly be and try to offer some kind of reward to the fans that turn up despite the lack of a meaningful trophy since 1969 is unforgivable.  And that's all down to one man. 

I agree, apart from the last bit, I happen to hope (admittedly this hope is about as reasonable as my yearly hope of winning something) that Ashley is playing the long game and the club is being built organically towards the point where, within its means (because that's the only way it'll happen, less a sale to an Arab prince) it will progress.

I much prefer to maintain that hope than wallow in/see everything in the negative.

He's such a lovely guy too. So worthy of your trust and hope.

But experience of Ashley points to the exact opposite of this?  He treat 2 of the clubs legends like dirt and continues to hold the fans - his paying public - in utter disdain.  He doesn't communicate with supporters, he employs yes men and lick arses.  He admitted to purposefully lying to fans and press alike.  The club is in limbo and will remain in limbo until he decides he's had enough.  I dread to think the state the club will be in by that point.  I already see more Man City and Chelsea shirts than ever in the region and that's fucking heartbreaking to anybody who has seen the potential this club has.  Ashley has ruined that potential, sapped the club of all self worth and turned into a bill board for his shops.  Once again, as a supporter, I have never felt like my support means so little to the owners of this club.