Newcastle United FC v Stoke City FC 14:05 8th February 2015

ujpest doza

I have to admit I've finally given in and bought a cheap ticket after my 2 year absence from SJP. I'm sure it will be thoroughly shit and I'll regret every minute though.

Got a free ticket for the Southampton game last month, first time at SJP for 14 months. The atmosphere was as bad as I've ever known and it was just a shit experience.

Judging by the stadium plan I'd be surprised if there's much over 47 000 there today even with these cheap tickets.

Cheap tickets are Stoke returns that they haven't sold in Level 7

My guess is 49819

Yeah, but there's still swathes of empties in some sections in the lower bowl which is why they've been panicking. Only got themselves to blame after last month.

Turned down a free ticket for this today, i'd rather cycle into a head wind then bore myself watching such an uninspiring event.

:lol: I get offered free tickets for almost every game now. People with ST's just can't even be arsed to go anymore. My dads just got out his seat with a groan, "Well, I'm going to have to go over there and watch bloody Stoke".

Turned down a free ticket for this today, i'd rather cycle into a head wind then bore myself watching such an uninspiring event.

:lol: I get offered free tickets for almost every game now. People with ST's just can't even be arsed to go anymore. My dads just got out his seat with a groan, "Well, I'm going to have to go over there and watch bloody Stoke".

Tell him its a proper 6 pointer in the fight for tenth spot. Should get the juices flowing.