Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United Wednesday 11th February 8pm (No TV)

joeyt

2 players who should be guaranteed starters and here's John Carver, the absolute nobody, trying to impose his shit brand of powerplay management on them. After he himself made some of the worst substitutions we've seen all season no less. He's a fucking arsehole.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/amen.gif

Just heard Carver proper laying into Abeid on the radio. 

"I brought him on for 5 minutes and told him to sit in his place and hold, within 30 seconds he was charging forward and leaving the space open. It's not on"

Judging how pissed he sounded, he won't be starting this game

To be fair to Carver I did think Abeid had been sent on to shore things up yet did seem a bit cavalier.

Just heard again what he said about Abeid.

Here it is: "What I've said on the radio now is what I've said in the dressing room so I won't pull any punches. I put a guy on - Mehdi Abeid - and I tell him to do a job and he goes charging out of his role and making forward runs when he's playing a #4 role. That's not good enough"

"I won't pull any punches."

Pretty clear he's trying to put himself forward as an old school, take no shit, gaffer. Which ironically nobody likes any more.

It also flies in the face of him practically begging for the job a few weeks ago, he was going on like a proper girl.

Guest John Carvery

"I won't pull any punches."

Pretty clear he's trying to put himself forward as an old school, take no s***, gaffer. Which ironically nobody likes any more.

It also flies in the face of him practically begging for the job a few weeks ago, he was going on like a proper girl.

Like the talk at the local primary school where he told the children 'One day i WILL be the Newcastle United manager'  :lol:

Guest John Carvery

I'm starting to wonder if Remy Cabella is a bit 'special'. What on earth is he doing here is anyone's guess

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_uk/2d/56/remy-cabella-john-carver-hull-city-newcastle-united-premier-league-31012015_ehlayoarrwuu12i086b790mh8.jpg?t=1092398843&w=940.

I'm starting to wonder if Remy Cabella is a bit 'special'. What on earth is he doing here is anyone's guess

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_uk/2d/56/remy-cabella-john-carver-hull-city-newcastle-united-premier-league-31012015_ehlayoarrwuu12i086b790mh8.jpg?t=1092398843&w=940.

Double two in the pink, one in the stink.

I thought the Abeid comment was worse TBH.

Definitely is. I mean I don't hear him pointing  out the countless times Colback misplaced an easy pass. Or Williamson gifted possession away.  Ridiculous comments, he's a total nob head

Maybe he told Colback to do that nutcase hoof towards our goal?