Newcastle United 0 - 1 Man United - post-match reaction from page 24

Wullie

Guest Gino14

Have to say van Gaal is the luckiest man in the world if Man Utd make the top four.  They'll be the worst top four side I can remember.

Don't worry guys, it was Manchester United who everyone knows we can't compete with. Only 1-0 too, which is actually a really creditable result. And moments away from a 0-0, stuff of legends!

Hope i get the DVD for christmas.

This is us now lads embrace the horror.

We promote a Prefect to Headmaster, whatever is the cheapest bollocks available that's what we do.

Anyone that thinks a new manager is coming in at the end of the season is fucking deluded, how many chances will you give these bell ends to change things.

Lee Charnley is probably under qualified for a fucking paper round.

I've never thought that Cisse was the sharpest tool in the box, and if he did spit back at Evans, that just confirms it. If he gets a ban, I'm not too bothered.

You want us to win games and are happy if our only goalscorer gets banned? :lol:

That's the worst part, these results are still seen as having a jolly good time and something to smile about when in fact they're totally fucking unacceptable.

The 'oh so nearly 0-0' that would have gone down as a highlight in Newcastle's season. I'm absolutely sick of that, it's embarrassing. Yeah, everyone sat in silence for 90 minutes and we chased the ball loads and created little against a painfully average Man Utd side- would have been a really solid result. Fuck off.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly wish this club didn't exist at the moment. It just makes you angry.

Don't watch and it doesn't, it's doing wonders for me. I just look at the results at the moment, the performances are predictable so I don't see the point.

It was almost appropriate that we conceded a goal like that given how much of a non-entity our entire game plan and effort levels were. There were numerous individuals who had poor games but the most worrying aspect was how unlike an organised unit anything was. It's almost as if we practiced standing in our final third of the pitch without actually doing anything all week. I can't believe how poor we were at keeping the ball. It wasn't even League 2 standard.

Honestly wish this club didn't exist at the moment. It just makes you angry.

Don't watch and it doesn't, it's doing wonders for me. I just look at the results at the moment, the performances are predictable so I don't see the point.

That's a decent call, but I can't tear myself away. My Dad took me as a little kid and I'm 42 now and it's became a norm for me. I've tried really hard to detach myself but I find myself sneaking on to watch it/listen to it, a bit like texting or ringing an ex bird when you know you shouldn't.

I have however stopped going under Ashley which me and me fatha both agreed to before he died so I guess that's some kind of progress.

As the ref blew for a free kick for us, surely that means he saw the situation which means fuck all can be done about it? That's the excuse that's been given plenty of times before, let's see if it's the same here.

So close to having something to tell my grandchildren, which they could then tell their grandchildren. Only got the Chelsea game now.

I wish I could be as apathetic as some of you guys, watching us just makes me so angry.