Newcastle United 0 - 1 Man United - post-match reaction from page 24

Wullie

I assume the linesman was like ":pardspush:" when he denied us the pen then missed the ball going off Januzaj.

Ref from Manchester probably didnt help either. Still don't understand why he's allowed to referee Man Utd..

Tragic way to lose a match but another refereeing display that absolutely fucking reeks of bias. No surprise that the club whose cheating has fucking rotted the Premier league for over two decades continue to avoid stone wallers. Wouldn't be as laughable of the Lino wasn't two yards away.

Their club is despicable. From that old drunkard in the stands, to charvers like Rooney & Fellaini on the pitch, and the glory-seeking fans singing throughout the 17 minutes. Everything that is wrong with the game.

Well said.

On the other hand their fans wouldn't put up with a tenth of the shit ours would. Mike Ashley wouldn't dare mess with that lot because his house would be burnt down along with his knock-off shops.

What a horrible football match. That is the worst Man Utd team I've seen in my lifetime and we still let them off the hook. Obertan can fuck off. I'm sick to death of watching him strut around failing to do anything impactful.

Who was booing during the 17 minute applause?

Tragic way to lose a match but another refereeing display that absolutely fucking reeks of bias. No surprise that the club whose cheating has fucking rotted the Premier league for over two decades continue to avoid stone wallers. Wouldn't be as laughable of the Lino wasn't two yards away.

Their club is despicable. From that old drunkard in the stands, to charvers like Rooney & Fellaini on the pitch, and the glory-seeking fans singing throughout the 17 minutes. Everything that is wrong with the game.

Well said.

On the other hand their fans wouldn't put up with a tenth of the shit ours would. Mike Ashley wouldn't dare mess with that lot because his house would be burnt down along with his knock-off shops.

They'd still roll up to Old Trafford just like they always have. Even with a shit owner.

How long will Man Utd fans keep singing about Shearer?

:anguish: as owt in the first half, that.

And Solskjaer, Cole, Nicky Butt etc. Sad b******s man.

I remembered Nicky Butt played for us for too many years and it upset me. Stupid ginger, useless cunt.

I'm just back from the match and haven't seen a full replay. But should it have been our throw in, in the immediate lead up to their goal? I wasn't sure but everyone around me in the East Stand were incensed.

I'm just back from the match and haven't seen a full replay. But should it have been our throw in, in the immediate lead up to their goal? I wasn't sure but everyone around me in the East Stand were incensed.

Who cares man/if cant denfend a throw in it's also our fault.

Tragic way to lose a match but another refereeing display that absolutely f***ing reeks of bias. No surprise that the club whose cheating has f***ing rotted the Premier league for over two decades continue to avoid stone wallers. Wouldn't be as laughable of the Lino wasn't two yards away.

Well said.

On the other hand their fans wouldn't put up with a tenth of the s*** ours would. Mike Ashley wouldn't dare mess with that lot because his house would be burnt down along with his knock-off shops.

They'd still roll up to Old Trafford just like they always have. Even with a s*** owner.

Totally agree with Ronaldo. If they thought the Glazers were bad, they haven't seen anything. The majority of pur supporters are a complete letdown to the club in the way they have allowed Ashley to do this- everyone buying Wonga shirts too, fuck off man.

Man Utd fans are dicks, but they wouldn't let this treatment happen at their club.

Guest neesy111

Its a foul to man utd if its our throw in, jonas was all over his man.

Its a foul to man utd if its our throw in, jonas was all over his man.

Must just be me. I saw Rooney elbow Abeid in the back then jump into side of Krul, putting him off-balance.