Newcastle 1-2 Arsenal - 21/3/15 Match Thread - Post match reaction from p. 16

Mike

Carver is so out of his depth. It literally makes no sense why he was given the job - he will lose millions in finishing way down the league. Is this what Ashley wants?

Each place is worth around £1.3m. Ashley calculates that he'd rather not spend £10m on a couple of players as it might only result in finishing two or three places higher up the table.

Carver is so out of his depth. It literally makes no sense why he was given the job - he will lose millions in finishing way down the league. Is this what Ashley wants?

Each place is worth around £1.3m. Ashley calculates that he'd rather not spend £10m on a couple of players as it might only resulted in finishing two or three places higher up the table.

over a couple of seasons that ends in the championship.

Each place is worth around £1.3m. Ashley calculates that he'd rather not spend £10m on a couple of players as it might only resulted in finishing two or three places higher up the table.

over a couple of seasons that ends in the championship.

Which it no doubt will the way things are going.

More alarmed by the fact David o'Leary is there, given some of the rumours in the past.

Would be an improvement on Carver, not that it takes much

Mission achieved yet again. Jfk coming back would feel like an improvement. They will want someone that is desperate enough for the job they will accept the conditions of keeping carver, woodman and stone. O'Leary fits..or more likely his agent is telling him he fits and getting to some games and getting inashleys line of sight.

If Carver really loved the club he would walk away forcing the board into making an appointment.

:lol: I love the Knicks, but if they asked me to play PG, I would do that shit until they killed me.