The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Leicester are kind of my 2nd team. Lived there for two years and went to school nearby. Not a fan of Pearson but they're doing something right.

Pearson's done a fantastic job there, regardless of whether he's a cunt or not.

Marc Albrighton for first goalscorer bet, Back from injury, settling into playing regularly for them, coinciding with their great form. Gem of a player given away free by Villa last season. Sunderland had the sense to try for him but he wouldn't sign. We didn't even bother as hes not French. He is due a goal the way he is playing.

:notbad:

Shame he was talking about the Leicester NUFC match.

Gem of a player.

I know, I forgot they were playing Chelsea tonight first so I did'nt even get a bet on.

A draw is a decent result if it stays like this. They arn't right on our neck but put themselves in a great position and their running streak comes to an end just before they play us.

If they draw then beat us they'll go above us on goal difference. I'd rather they lost tonight as we can't rely on our team to get anything against them.

A draw is a decent result if it stays like this. They arn't right on our neck but put themselves in a great position and their running streak comes to an end just before they play us.

It's better than them winning of course but they'll still be above us when they beat us this weekend.