The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

We were excellent today. Excellent.

The transition between what we were under Lambert and what we are now - with the same players - is pretty remarkable to see.

It shows Sherwood is doing a good job, but more than that, it shows what a poor job Lambert was doing.

Not the right time man.

Why not? Or have I been whooshed? :lol:

Obviously the N-O members who turned their noses up at Sherwood were the reason he didn't sign for us. Pretty sure if we had all unanimously posted positive opinions about him, he would have come here, and we'd be sitting pretty in 12th. Hang your heads in shame lads.

The transition between what we were under Lambert and what we are now - with the same players - is pretty remarkable to see.

It shows Sherwood is doing a good job, but more than that, it shows what a poor job Lambert was doing.

Not the right time man.

Don't want to hear how wonderful things are for other clubs now that they sacked their useless manager and brought in a decent one.

Obviously the N-O members who turned their noses up at Sherwood were the reason he didn't sign for us. Pretty sure if we had all unanimously posted positive opinions about him, he would have come here, and we'd be sitting pretty in 12th. Hang your head in shame lads.

:lol:

Anyway, pretty emphatic result. Córdoba probably didn't deserve that, although they crumbled spectacularly in the second half. Both Messi and Suárez are in spectacular form.

Now, if somehow Madrid dropped points at Sevilla tonight, we'd have this in the bag. Fingers crossed, since this is the only fixture I see them having trouble with until the end of the season.

Due to head to head a draw in one of the final 3 matches won't be enough if Real win all their matches, right?

Yep.

I'm pretty sure we'll win the remaining two home fixtures; Real Sociedad don't travel well and Depor are just bad. Atlético away is the sticking point; yeah, I'm sure they wouldn't want to gift Real Madrid the league title, but I can't see Simeone not competing and it's not like they have much love for us either.

Obviously the N-O members who turned their noses up at Sherwood were the reason he didn't sign for us. Pretty sure if we had all unanimously posted positive opinions about him, he would have come here, and we'd be sitting pretty in 12th. Hang your heads in shame lads.

It's more the fact so many people (like you) were quick to write a promising manager off for no good reason whatsoever.

It's more the fact so many people (like you) were quick to write a promising manager off for no good reason whatsoever.

Sorry mate. I feel guilty now. Really, I do  :(

Wish I could always be right like you.

Not the right time man.

Don't want to hear how wonderful things are for other clubs now that they sacked their useless manager and brought in a decent one.

Cringing here like.

I said I would rather have Sherwood than McClaren and got grief for it.

Does show you what a manager with a positive intent can do to galvanise a club. If our club had any sense they'd appoint someone like Paco Jemez but they'll go for the cheapest, most obedient option as always.