The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Well, I think we may just have won our first trophy of the season. On with the wine!

We only need 1 win in the next two. Even if we lose or draw against Atlético, we can kick ourselves in the teeth with a fucking iron shoe if we don't defeat Depor at the Camp Nou.

Well, I think we may just have won our first trophy of the season. On with the wine!

We only need 1 win in the next two. Even if we lose or draw against Atlético, we can kick ourselves in the teeth with a fucking iron shoe if we don't defeat Depor at the Camp Nou.

Enrique to stay then?

You still have to go to Madrid, which will be very difficult. It is not inconceivable that Barcelona go to the last match day needing a home victory for the title. I think you know what happened in this situation last time.

That result pretty much confirms that Norwich did me out of nearly two and a half grand. Fucking rats.

In spite of all the good work your mate Chrissy H did there, too. Gutted.

Well done. I dislike the amount of cheating Barca do but the right team is certainly going to win the league. :thup:

Enrique to stay then?

They could very feasibly win the treble so don't see how they can sack him. Hard to know how good a manager he is when you have players that good but if Guardiola got praised so highly, Enrique deserves some praise too

You still have to go to Madrid, which will be very difficult. It is not inconceivable that Barcelona go to the last match day needing a home victory for the title. I think you know what happened in this situation last time.

Yeah, we won. 2009-2010

Yeah, we won. 2009-2010

:lol: I am talking about last season when Atletico held Barca 1-1 to confirm the title.

Yeah, we won. 2009-2010

:lol: I am talking about last season when Atletico held Barca 1-1 to confirm the title.

We weren't top though, it's not the same. That was pretty much a cup final where one of the finalists won the title with a draw, and happened to be the best defensive unit in Europe.

That result pretty much confirms that Norwich did me out of nearly two and a half grand. Fucking rats.

In spite of all the good work your mate Chrissy H did there, too. Gutted.

Given that things have gone so swimmingly since, I can see why you still hate him.

I don't have one tiny spec of hatred for Chris Hughton. He's a smashing guy who did a decent enough job here. Obviously I was playfully referring to Wullie's insistence (when we sacked him) that he'd be top top manager.