The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Deserved for Boro. Beaten Brentford 4 times now this season and have only conceded once. Stifled and spanked the shit out of the bees tonight. Just so well drilled and seem virtually impossible to break down, coupled with pace and skill on the break. Can see them doing a job on whoever is in the final.

Guest Bert Shaft

We could go down the day before Boro come up. :anguish:

There again SDU might secure safety the day before the smogs get dicked at wemberlee.  :-X

I'd recommend the book "The Nowhere Men" which going into detail about brentford, and other clubs who use this model comparing them with the classic methods. Also has a tiny bit about Greame Carr/Darth Vader.

Found that part of the book really interesting, especially the progress Brentford were making in the Next-Gen series. Looks like they'll be a club to watch out for in the next few years.

Would a referee dare send off Steviiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee today? Would love that to happen

:lol: I absolutely hope so. Something hilarious has to happen. I hope he has a stinker.

I've always maintained that there's a decent amount of randomness in football when you look at crap teams starting the year well and good teams starting badly. Over a long period of time they usually perform as expected. I reckon that's also why average British managers still stay employed as they're good enough to play averagely but also lucky enough to get a spell of decent results/runs enough times that the bad ones are overlooked (see: Pardew).