The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

Ozil has immense quality. But he was genuinely poor for the start of this game. The criticism of him is valid. It reminds me of the Bale criticism. Yes his record is pretty impressive but over the course of 90 minutes, 10-15 games you want him to influence the match more than he does.

No it isn't, at least far as i know the criticism is consistency and work rate and the criticism comes a lot more often for him than it does Silva and Coutinho who are just as " lazy " and inconsistent. There's a double standard surrounding Ozil, everything he does is exaggerated tenfold.

Anyway great goal from Giroud.

Ozil has immense quality. But he was genuinely poor for the start of this game. The criticism of him is valid. It reminds me of the Bale criticism. Yes his record is pretty impressive but over the course of 90 minutes, 10-15 games you want him to influence the match more than he does.

No it isn't, at least far as i know the criticism is consistency and work rate and the criticism comes a lot more often for him than it does Silva and Coutinho who are just as " lazy " and inconsistent. There's a double standard surrounding Ozil, everything he does is exaggerated tenfold.

Anyway great goal from Giroud.

:thup: Ozil is treated way worse than similar players to him are. Probably my favourite player to watch in the league when in full flow

I've heard people say Ozil hides, which is a nonsense, I'd imagine he has more touches than anybody else other than maybe Cazorla for Arsenal. He's always showing for the ball, which is why you notice him fuck up - but his influence for Arsenal is massive and their form has been incredible since he came back.

I've heard people say Ozil hides, which is a nonsense, I'd imagine he has more touches than anybody else other than maybe Cazorla for Arsenal. He's always showing for the ball, which is why you notice him fuck up - but his influence for Arsenal is massive and their form has been incredible since he came back.

Doesn't run around like a headless chicken enough for a lot of the press

Nailed it. Try to play incisive forward passes more times than not n all which >>>>