The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

If Burnley and Sunderland win tomorrow, we will only be 7 points above the drop zone. Its not beyond the realms of possibility that we get dragged into it.

QPR play villa on Tuesday, massive game

Seriously.  Once the mackems beat us tomorrow, it'll mean that a QPR win there will put Villa back in the bottom 3, with Spurs, Man City, Everton, West Ham, Southampton and Burnley to play

Just seen the Gomis goal in question... Offside no, when that ball is played back in? Or is there a Hull defender covering?

I asked the same question as he was miles offside at the start when the ball was played in, trotting out and not interfering with play. I'm told that the Hull player then headed the ball as he got onside and started a new phase of the play.

Sometimes this not interfering with play confuses me

someone else explains it like this

"when the ball was headed forward from us (from Cork was it?) he made no attempt to get the ball so was not offside as he wasn't interfering with play.

The ball was then headed (not deflected, it was a proper header) from the Hull player and you can't be offside from an opponent playing the ball (you can from a deflection which is the difference).

Btw - on the red card - it was red all day long - a terrible challenge - Horne is a complete moron and so anti Swans it is a joke - I couldn't find a stream today without him commentating "