The other games today - 2014/15

Greg

I just don't get Eden Hazard like, don't understand the hype.  Compared to someone like Robben he's just a really dull player to watch IMO.

Said it before he just has no personality like flair players normally have.

I just don't get Eden Hazard like, don't understand the hype.  Compared to someone like Robben he's just a really dull player to watch IMO.

It's cos he's Belgian. You don't give that much talent to a Belgian. Leave them to make chocolate and be neutral, give the footballing talent to the coked up South Americans.

FWIW I think Hazard is one of the best players in the league, and he's only gonna steadily get better. You're comparing him to Robben but Robben has taken 10 years to mature into the player he is now. That said, Chelsea fans hype him up to a ridiculous level. Plenty think he's knocking on Messi/Ronaldo levels when he's miles away.

Said it before he just has no personality like flair players normally have.

Neither did Robben after working under Mourinho for a while.

FWIW I think Hazard is one of the best players in the league, and he's only gonna steadily get better. You're comparing him to Robben but Robben has taken 10 years to mature into the player he is now. That said, Chelsea fans hype him up to a ridiculous level. Plenty think he's knocking on Messi/Ronaldo levels when he's miles away.

I just think Robben was a more exciting player at that age, I find Hazard a bit functional in comparison to when Robben burst on to the scene.

I'm not saying Hazard's not a very good player but it's just my personal preference in players I suppose.

I just think Robben was a more exciting player at that age, I find Hazard a bit functional in comparison to when Robben burst on to the scene.

I'm not saying Hazard's not a very good player but it's just my personal preference in players I suppose.

I think thats a lot to do with Mourinho. who seems to have managed to become even more rigid since his first time at Chelsea.

Nah I do understand where you're coming from.