mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 5 April @ 4.00pm (live on Sky)

maybe_next_year

Guest Roger Kint

Its mental seeing the number of people claiming Carver will have our lads well up for this, its as though the fact he was assistant manager for the past four abominations is completely beyond them. Iirc he came out and stated a few times he would be reminding them what it means only to see a limp pathetic surrender.

Its mental seeing the number of people claiming Carver will have our lads well up for this, its as though the fact he was assistant manager for the past four abominations is completely beyond them. Iirc he came out and stated a few times he would be reminding them what it means only to see a limp pathetic surrender.

I personally just think it's a high stakes game for him so wouldn't be surprised if we win.  Would be shocked if it wasn't eye-bleedingly awful either way though.

1-0 Colback og

Could happen. More likely Nonceson scores.

Krul will hit a feeble clearance right at Nonceson who, despite having four years to dodge that weak ball, will fail to dodge it and it will bounce off his head and lob over Krul.

I hope he tries the 'win em with passion' approach again like, not that I think it'll give us any chance, just because of the hillarity. Dummett over Haidara and Armstrong coming on instead of Remy Cabella, Colback trying his hardest for a red card, Steven Taylor running head first into goalposts n that, it was mental.

Anybody else concerned that if we win, Carver will be announced as our permanent manager? It would be the ideal time for our board to do it.

For me, if they're going to do it, do it now rather than in the summer. Just so I know and can go on with life.

Guest antz1uk

That c*** Cattermole will have someone halved by 4:00:37pm on Easter Sunday, escaping a booking.

If he got the same punishment as Gerrard did though :sweetjesus:

i'm not a fan of Robbie Savage but listening to the Monday Night Club podcast the other night he had it spot on when he tore into Gerrard saying it was wrong for everyone to say, ah it was Gerrard trying too hard. he slated him

Guest reefatoon

This pile of shit match is going to get in the way of my Easter Sunday all day piss up. Fancy wrecking a quality drinking day. Bastards

Can't see anything other than a draw in this one. They are shit and sooner or later we have to stop handing them three points. I'm not even sure I want a win, that would give Carver legend status and probably an 8 year contract.

Can't see anything other than a draw in this one. They are s*** and sooner or later we have to stop handing them three points. I'm not even sure I want a win, that would give Carver legend status and probably an 8 year contract.

...Arise Lord Carver, he, through great fortitude & valour, hath emancipate Geordie hearts....etc. 

I can see it now....& its not good

Guest Geordiesned

We've decided to get the bus down this year. In previous years we've always gone on the Metro and had no problems apart from, that is, the ridiculous time it takes to get on the Metro and get back to civilisation.

We've decided to get the bus down this year. In previous years we've always gone on the Metro and had no problems apart from, that is, the ridiculous time it takes to get on the Metro and get back to civilisation.

Hmm I might get the bus down, I wonder how "open" the travel arrangement will be. Can see it being a nightmare.

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone's who's got the buses down before, what's the craic? I've got the bus tickets through but they don't seem to have a bus number printed on them. Do you just get on any bus?

Anyone's who's got the buses down before, what's the craic? I've got the bus tickets through but they don't seem to have a bus number printed on them. Do you just get on any bus?

aye

im drinking in sunderland before hand so somehow have to get through the police lines and hordes of unwashed to get to our end