NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

23 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

My Evri guy might be brilliant too, if the parcel ever leaves their warehouse maybe I’ll find out 

Aye the drivers aren’t too bad it’s their network and Infrastructure that shocking. They can’t do what RM do.

also I may be wrong but I believe their pay is mostly made up of a per parcel delivered rate which is why they get fucked anywhere. It’s not the guy being nice or class is so he can get paid per delivery 

Edited by gdm

6 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Seems like it, otherwise it's a bloody elaborate Photoshop. Think it's been said over the last few pages that the sponsor is likely 'shopped on as Sela isn't yet confirmed so they did the shoot with sponsorless shirts, courtesy of @JonBez comesock I believe. So I suppose that might alter slightly once final, but looks like the shirt itself is that lovely thing.

31 minutes ago, wormy said:

Seems like it, otherwise it's a bloody elaborate Photoshop. Think it's been said over the last few pages that the sponsor is likely 'shopped on as Sela isn't yet confirmed so they did the shoot with sponsorless shirts, courtesy of @JonBez comesock I believe. So I suppose that might alter slightly once final, but looks like the shirt itself is that lovely thing.

As mentioned in the other kits thread, it's also borderline identical to the current graphics on the Rangers store. So either it's legit or someone just ripped the Rangers site and reskinned. I think we're pretty safe to say this is legitimate now. Not that it really shows us what the kit looks like IRL given how shopped it is.

image.png.88604e74f322c7d351b76876016e6612.png

image.png.c7ddf1fa6212aa50159eae7ea95550f5.png

20 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

It’ll be unveiled at tomorrows SJP Sam Fender gig by Johnny Blue Hat, expect grainy images around 9pm tomorrow

I can't believe this has what it's taken for me to intrigued by Sam Fender. :lol:

24 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

It’ll be unveiled at tomorrows SJP Sam Fender gig by Johnny Blue Hat, expect grainy images around 9pm tomorrow

Just seen him wearing it as he stumbled out of Charlie's Bar. 

Spoiler

:tino:

7 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

20% off on everything seems to end at 3pm tomorrow. #HTTwasright

There is nowt left to buy at this point. Unless you're looking for a lovely set of Honey Gold/Peacoat away socks for 2 quid.

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They'd sell boatloads if they'd had them released in the morning selling them during the day before the gig.

They're missing a trick if they reveal it at the gig and don't sell them at merch stands. 

11 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

There is nowt left to buy at this point. Unless you're looking for a lovely set of Honey Gold/Peacoat away socks for 2 quid.

Link me.