NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

@SEMTEX My shirts came today. Bit gutted mine came with the stick on patch crest and the stick on castore. But I can live with that I suppose. I cannot fault the champions league patch it's perfect. The noon badge has some slight pitting on the top. The Brazil Joelinton shirt however is perfect. I'd swear it was a real legit version.

I get the feeling most of them are going to have that dodgy patch situation. I got my dispatch notification from my other seller today, so hopefully I’ll have both shirts in the next few weeks and can compare/contrast. 

7 hours ago, toonali said:

I suppose it's, you get what you pay for but my DH gate is showing signs of wear after a couple of wears. 

Screenshot_20230707_132824_Gallery.jpg

How many times have you worn a Newcastle kit in like a week or two? :lol: 

8 hours ago, toonali said:

I suppose it's, you get what you pay for but my DH gate is showing signs of wear after a couple of wears. 

Screenshot_20230707_132824_Gallery.jpg

what’s going on in the pic second right? ?

Castore’s designs have been very good can’t fault them. If they had the distribution side sorted and iron out quality issues they’d be better than most.

The main thing that bothers me though is the actual quality and feel of the strip. Compared to an Adidas Ajax away top I bought last year, there’s no comparison. Not quite sure how adidas can provide a breathable quality material, but Castore can’t without buying a pro shirt. On a hot sunny day you’d sweat your tits off in the current home top.

I can buy a gym top for about 20 quid that is perfectly breathable with latest technology, so not sure how they can’t do that for 70 quid.

Edited by Whitley mag

3 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

How have you got that so quickly [emoji38]

I still haven't got my home top which was ordered before the away was even announced! 

I haven't received it yet but I asked the seller to send me a photo. I laughed out loud when I saw it. 

Mines apparently been shipped now from soccerfootballkit. :lol: it’s like bloody pot luck, all though some of them seem fine. 

I think if you look at that green away shirt with shades on it’ll look exactly the same as the legit shirt :bluestar:

Getting mine from surprise sports which weirdly has now changed his name to captain pro soccer. 

It's been shipped and some of the photos posted in the reviews of the Newcastle tops look really good. Just hope I've got the size right too. 

Just ordered another home shirt snide, and made sure I went for the 'Fans' version this time, so hopefully get an embroidered badge this time, but also bought one for my son too, which will do him for wearing at/around Uni this coming year.

Went for Champions League badges too, but didn't bother with names/numbers on either.

£12 each, delivered from 'wor jing' posted further up by @SEMTEX.

EDIT: @HaydnNUFC absolutely creased at that profile pic. :spit:

Edited by TK-421

29 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Just ordered another home shirt snide, and made sure I went for the 'Fans' version this time, so hopefully get an embroidered badge this time, but also bought one for my son too, which will do him for wearing at/around Uni this coming year.

Went for Champions League badges too, but didn't bother with names/numbers on either.

£12 each, delivered from 'wor jing' posted further up by @SEMTEX.

EDIT: @HaydnNUFC absolutely creased at that profile pic. :spit:

Oh god. Don't listen to me. I have no idea if it'll be any good. Hasn't even arrived yet :lol: