NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

7 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

I was told his groundbreaking master plan would have been along the lines of going to Adidas for shirts, Nike for shorts, Puma for socks [emoji38]

That’s just me making up the brands but you get the jist 

The fella sounds like a massive rectangle like. He should be happy someone stopped him because the breach of contract lawsuit would have been costly. 

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

I’m not clued up on the fair value rules for shirt makers but if we rocked up with a £700m 10 year Adidas deal am sure there’d be hell on from Liverpool & Tottenham and we’d probably get a massive points deduction from the PL 

Given what they’re reported to be signing with Man U we’d get away with at least going half of their market value?

5 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Given what they’re reported to be signing with Man U we’d get away with at least going half of their market value?

A kit supplier won’t be so inflated and anything be we get will be market value by default as no related parties are involved. 

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Yeah, seems Man U is £900m with performance clauses etc 

I said in my post £700m just for bantz cos it was still loads of cash but less than Man U

We’re a club on the rise, in Champions League with some tasty signings and a cup final appearance so our shirt deal should be at least as lucrative as any club in a similar position 

But the reality is that Liverpool & Tottenham will go bealing to the PL if we get paid anything more than Accrington Stanley get for their shirt 

21 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

I said in my post £700m just for bantz cos it was still loads of cash but less than Man U

We’re a club on the rise, in Champions League with some tasty signings and a cup final appearance so our shirt deal should be at least as lucrative as any club in a similar position 

But the reality is that Liverpool & Tottenham will go bealing to the PL if we get paid anything more than Accrington Stanley get for their shirt 

Exactleeee

Accrington-Stanley-Milk-Advert.jpg

54 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Let them, I feel like the Prem are getting in bed with the Saudis slowly but surely and the tables will turn in our favour.

10 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Let them, I feel like the Prem are getting in bed with the Saudis slowly but surely and the tables will turn in our favour.

Those viewing figures given by Silverstone in that Podcast will tell you as much. Massive increase in viewership of NUFC games vs league average.

1 hour ago, NSG said:

Absolute shambles in the club shop today, pretty much no kids kits left at all.  

The long term use of the fan zone needs to include a proper megastore.

Haven't they earmarked the old Barker & Stonehouse building for this? 

2 hours ago, NSG said:

Absolute shambles in the club shop today, pretty much no kids kits left at all.  

The long term use of the fan zone needs to include a proper megastore.

Couldn't get in when we go there as the queue was out the door and along opposite the Strawberry. Not sure if it was linked to the card machines being down in the ground, so trying to limit numbers going in?

On 04/08/2023 at 07:29, bobbydazzla said:

Am sure there’ll be more sponsors rolling in. From what I can gather about Commercial Director contracts they typically get commission from their club every time a new sponsor signs up. So it’s in their personal interest as well as the clubs 

Heard a story that one CD from a big club was looking into the possibility of doing a deal where 3 different sportswear brands made different elements of the team kit. As that meant 3x rather than 1x commission for him. Their established kit maker got wind and stopped it 

At the end of the day these modern CD’s are just money and career motivated, if Silverstone doesn’t get us a training kit sponsor etc etc then he’s damaging his career and both him and the club are losing out on relatively easy money given how few sponsors we have currently vs other clubs 

someone posted a load of official ‘partners’ for manure ages ago. Ridiculous stuff like official light bulb partner say Phillips, but they had loads of really obscure random companies and products. We are probably playing 10 years of catch up. 

all adds up, if you could get say £10m a year through little partner sponsorship, that’s a new player for ffp accounting…. I think. 

8 hours ago, Jaqen said:

The ones from around 93 usually go for £200+. 

7 hours ago, Stifler said:

Nah, been bought by a Rueben company, but for student accommodation. 

ffs even an old fake ntl one would do

3 hours ago, astraguy said:

ffs even an old fake ntl one would do

Keep checking for the 01-03 one. Never any luck. 

Just plumped for a 98/99 long sleeve with speed on the back.

Been a while since I've bought a football shirt from DHG but always fancied one of these to see if it truly is the most clickable shirt in existence as I remembered as a youngin.