NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

9 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

From the footage, it looks like the 2024/25 kit will have "three bold black stripes" on the front of the home kit, and the away kit could either be inspired by the blue 1996/97 effort with the black and white stripes across the chest, or the beloved 1995/96 maroon and navy blue hoops.

:mancini:

From the footage, it looks like the 2024/25 kit will have "three bold black stripes" on the front of the home kit, and the away kit could either be inspired by the blue 1996/97 effort with the black and white stripes across the chest, or the beloved 1995/96 maroon and navy blue hoops.

Adidas are switched on like, harkening back to probably the most enjoyable season in a generation, they know they're essentially printing money doing that :lol:

6 minutes ago, gdm said:

The actual kits aside it’s gonna be great to have a proper, well stocked club shop for a change 

Will be interesting to see if we go straight to proper club shops with a full range or merchandise or if that takes a bit longer. 

The commercial department might still need to be fully staffed. 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Adidas confirmed in the fourth episode of the documentary. Fucking rights.

Rock out with me cock out. As a three-stripes fanatic, being able to get the track tops and clobber will be brilliant.

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Ain’t nobody got footage of this alleged leak of the design?

I don't think there was a leak of the design. Just the lead designer talking about how "three bold black stripes" is the inspiration behind it.

Seems like the first new Adidas one will be more similar to 2001–03 than any other.

image.thumb.png.fe1833354828569b688ff8f96db3a9de.png

Just now, jwclark2342 said:

I was always worried about the future.  I am so use to fucking Ashley screwing is over.  It’s brilliant the way the club is running right now.  Is there a better board in the Prem right now?

Aye, if this was Charnley he would forget to get a new deal, and end up signing a contract during the summer it expires.

Thing is, looking at the prices of both Man Utd and Arsenal who are with Adidas, it’s £80 for the normal top, and I think Arsenal were getting slated for selling the players edition for nearly £120, it’s £130 for an Arsenal non players edition full kit, without personalisation.

With inflation etc, we might be looking at £100 non-players edition shirts next season or soon enough.

Just now, Stifler said:

Thing is, looking at the prices of both Man Utd and Arsenal who are with Adidas, it’s £80 for the normal top, and I think Arsenal were getting slated for selling the players edition for nearly £120, it’s £130 for an Arsenal non players edition full kit, without personalisation.

With inflation etc, we might be looking at £100 non-players edition shirts next season or soon enough.

That’s why they’ve let it slip. Folk got time to be saving up now.