NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

36 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

I just think its funny when I hear "Castore wont get a penny off me they are sh*te" and then they proceed to buy a shirt of DHGate. Got no problem with someone who's just buying off there because they cant afford a real one.

Not buying from castore has zero to do with ‘moral grounds’ so you’ve came steaming in with totally the wrong argument 

it’s pretty simple. People are fed up spending £70 on a shirt which is pot luck on what type of standard it will be so they will gladly spend £10 on a copy where it’s pot luck on what standard it’s going to be. (More often than not pretty good for a 7th of the price) 

in my opinion in the current financial climate you must be off ur head to pay £70 for a football shirt when such options are available 

Edited by gdm

3 hours ago, gdm said:

Not a chance Castore allow any adidas stuff gets released this season :lol: 

I’m wondering if Adidas are having something to do with the stadium or training ground, which then allows us to announce it now 

4 hours ago, nufcnick said:

I’m wondering if Adidas are having something to do with the stadium or training ground, which then allows us to announce it now 

The Adidas arena?

They actually already have an arena with the same name at their HQ.

Aye, was messaging my mate to find out the craic. He went to King Street club for a promo. 

I cycled past the training ground on the way home last night, going past all I could hear was a Sam Fender song belting out, and as I got closer it was ‘live’ - thought it must be a live set being played, however the training ground was rammed. G Wagons all over the shop, not a single space, loads of security around. 

Guessed they might be having a CL draw gathering but probably a bit of both, Adidas launch party, and then that Insta post, it probably was Mr Fender playing at the training ground either for them or a promo for adidas. Will try and pry a bit more. ?