NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

On 23/04/2024 at 16:04, Kaizero said:

TM5623_CAVIAR_1_2000x.jpg?v=1693918786TM3755NS_CARBONBLAZINGYELLOW_1_2000x.jpg

Season 13 Episode 6 GIF by The Simpsons

What I find fascinating about Castore is that I ended up ordering these one by one, as I wasn't completely sure I wanted both. However, the time between orders ended up being less than ten minutes or something. Yet, the shirt is already on its way to my house less than three days after placing the order (which is fairly quick for an international shipment). The jacket, however? It's been faffing about between Glasgow, Birmingham and "East Midlands" since it was ordered and has an estimated delivery of "May 9th" :lol: 

The shirt he designs in that video is alright, but personally I prefer a cleaner look, so not a massive fan of both the gold and blue trim, would rather just stick to the one, preferably the gold, as blue makes me have flashbacks to some of the monstrosities that Puma committed. Also hate the back on that home shirt, it'd prefer a fully plain black then some weird half and half nonsense. 

The second is genuinely incredible and probably better the original. The third is very meh. 

Great article posted above. Surely Craig Buglass cannot possibly be talking about the 'Harvey Barnes' shirt which is the exact opposite of everything he says in that article. I have seen examples before where all the leaks have been completely wrong (adidas Juventus 22/23 being an example)....praying that's the case here.

Ooooo it came and it’s a beaut. 

IMG_7497.thumb.jpeg.bc19d01902bf71a15c439f67e6ece172.jpeg

I absolutely love the material too. Way better than the old Adidas stuff I have (last time I bought a kit was the home shirt in what I call the Martins year :lol:). It feels really good on. 

From that article:

A key part of that is recreating what they’ve done with Arsenal, tapping into themes that will appeal specifically to Newcastle fans. They are part of Adidas’ elite tier of teams, which means bespoke strips and ranges of retro and leisure wear are on their way.

So seems we are one of the 'elite', which seemed a little unclear, after it only seemed to be 'Footy Headlines' that mentioned it last year.

4 hours ago, timnufc22 said:

I love that home kit, I think the blue and gold looks classy if done right and they are colours from our crest so relevant too.

That Yellow Kit (on the video link)is a thing of Beauty 

Love everything about it 

4 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Love everything about it 

pls tell me it's real

9 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

Love everything about it 

I agree, though I don't like the birdy badge on it personally. Birdy badge and yellow and green gives me Norwich City vibes! Could also just be a bit of a colour clash for me.

I'd adore it with a green NUFC logo from kit no 2.

double post

Actually while I've double posted, might as well moan about something: I hate the colour of the blue on our badge. It looks cheap and tacky. Should be darker.

Edited by Checko
opportunity for complaining

6 minutes ago, Checko said:

I agree, though I don't like the birdy badge on it personally. Birdy badge and yellow and green gives me Norwich City vibes! Could also just be a bit of a colour clash for me.

I'd adore it with a green NUFC logo from kit no 2.

Would love a silver kit in the future too 

47 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Unpopular opinion - don't think the sponsorless shirt looks good at all. I've had a few, but I do think they look like a hockey ref shirt more than anything.

I'd guess you're not alone considering half the posts I was catching up on were debating what classic sponsor should fill the blank space instead. :lol:

53 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Unpopular opinion - don't think the sponsorless shirt looks good at all. I've had a few, but I do think they look like a hockey ref shirt more than anything.

looks absolutely class on me

14 minutes ago, Big River said:

looks absolutely class on me

:lol: Same.

I’ve been waiting over fifteen years to find a cheap but official sponsorless shirt (and not one from China or wherever). I’m absolutely in love with it. 

Edited by cubaricho

Should have gone off-white or cream with a grandad collar and all. Don't know whether I love or hate the blue shorts. Simillar colour scheme to colour scheme we had in that season where Martins scored that thunderbastard against Spurs at White Hart Lane with Paul Huntington and Peter Ramage in our defence. Though we wore burgundy shorts for that particular match. Hooped socks would have been nice too.

Edited by nufcjb