NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

Gonna be bedlum having that lot ready for 2mow [emoji38]

I'm sure Doris, Betty, Rita, and Florence will sew their fingers to the bone to satisfy the slavering masses

21 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I can’t even imagine the chaos we’re in for tomorrow.

Has everyone involved here checked the server ahead of time?

New thread: Server watch

23 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I can’t even imagine the chaos we’re in for tomorrow.

Has everyone involved here checked the server ahead of time?

Probably best to go to JD Sports if you want to avoid queuing. I noticed they only have one press for printing shirts in the new shop, they had two in the old one and the queue for printing was three hours long on day one.

Really like that it hasnt been leaked yet. Would be surprised if they manage to keep it that say today, must be so many people that are handling the shirt by now :lol:

1 minute ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Are they selling the cunt from the temporary store or the proper store? 

Temp store

Proper store is closed for renovation 

3 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

Are they selling the cunt from the temporary store or the proper store? 

The temporary store is the proper store, until the old store becomes the new store, which will then be proper. 

56 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Really like that it hasnt been leaked yet. Would be surprised if they manage to keep it that say today, must be so many people that are handling the shirt by now :lol:

Would love it if it's completly different to whats been leaked by footyleak and stuff.

Even if none of the leaks are totally accurate, I feel there's very little mystery left here. Everyone has the same template so we know what it looks like. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Even if none of the leaks are totally accurate, I feel there's very little mystery left here. Everyone has the same template so we know what it looks like. 

This. Can’t wait to see all the other gear aside from the home kit though. 

aye don't get your hopes up. it's the leaked one with a few tweaks. it's going to look belter on the pitch, which is what matters!

might pop down to the thing on Saturday, does anyone know what is actually going on? is it a drone/light show? Shola turning up?

1 minute ago, Big River said:

aye don't get your hopes up. it's the leaked one with a few tweaks. it's going to look belter on the pitch, which is what matters!

might pop down to the thing on Saturday, does anyone know what is actually going on? is it a drone/light show? Shola turning up?

Looks to be a projection onto the side of the Baltic, and maybe fireworks? They have a platoon out on the river