NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Nufc.com only links the JD sports store.  They also don't mention that if you purchase through the club shop £5 goes to the Newcastle foundation.  That choice will have a derogatory effect on the size of the donation.  Pretty pathetic.

3 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Nufc.com only links the JD sports store.  They also don't mention that if you purchase through the club shop £5 goes to the Newcastle foundation.  That choice will have a derogatory effect on the size of the donation.  Pretty pathetic.

In all fairness, we don’t know if JD are honouring that or not, I believe Adidas are, and it maybe part of the deal that no matter where you buy it from, the money is donated.

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

In all fairness, we don’t know if JD are honouring that or not, I believe Adidas are, and it maybe part of the deal that no matter where you buy it from, the money is donated.

True.  I was just basing it on the foundations page:

image.thumb.png.75ce5ae82070d9236e7d39ece5d56049.png

https://www.nufoundation.org.uk/news/newcastle-united-announces-donation-to-newcastle-united-foundation-from-home-kit-sales

But it is true I don't know 100% that JD are not also doing it. 

Anyone recognise the venue? Could that be the King Street Club in North Shields, and done same time as the Bruno/Fender shoot?