NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Posted (edited)

Feel that retro would've benefitted with an older variant of our crest for a true retro feel.

Nice all the same but I'm in for them Adidas original trackies personally.

Edited by NE27
Eqt > originals

So just confirming none of this retro trefoil stuff is actually available yet right? Got up at 3am and spent $450 already so it might be best if it isn’t. 

I really hope they stuff that’s being distributed through END is going to be available online and not “Limited Release” as I really can’t be arse queuing with the Sneaker nonces outside that shop. 

17 minutes ago, gdm said:

I don’t get this clamour for kits we’ve never worn. Each other own tho it is nice 

They done the same way all their "elite" clubs around 19/20 iirc... although they didn't have the trefoil logo... they had a similar neck and they were long sleeve to, the man utd one was meant to be based on the 99 CL shirt and the arsenal one was yellow... they were nice tbf .... but this is class, might be on the Christmas  list if the wife asks if I want anything lol

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Is the top available in every JD btw? Tempted to get over to Silverlink or something later. 

Silverlink didn't have loads. JD in North Shields was fully stocked.

Edited by Rocker

"GEORDIE NATION" just pumped £1bn into the economy and budget against FFP. One fan, Mohammed bin Geordieman, reportedly accounted for 99% of that income and mysteriously never bought a single shirt. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Is the top available in every JD btw? Tempted to get over to Silverlink or something later. 

I’d imagine Silverlink would have it like.

2 minutes ago, Willow said:

Lovely kit all round and I really like the collar too. As others have said, that fantastic video has me hyped the f up

Should show that video to potential new signings.

Just now, Checko said:

Should show that video to potential new signings.

who iz zee lad on ze bike with a pomme?

why you have man walking his derg?

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Make sure you're in and out before rush "hour", traffic has been utterly horrendous over there from around 4.15 every afternoon.

20 minutes ago, OCK said:

I bought a plain white top and drew my own stripes on. Its class. Dadidas logo. EZ. 

Just wait till Adidas do somethign like this for us, your Dadidas shirt wont be too far off...

image.thumb.png.a15294fab65d5e75851a0513c6cbe555.png

3 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Make sure you're in and out before rush "hour", traffic has been utterly horrendous over there from around 4.15 every afternoon.

Load of Tyne bridge knobheads using the tunnel and blocking the roundabout as they are more important than everyone else.

Posted (edited)

Going to say this like, but I actually think the lasses version maybe the best, certainly the best sleeves, I like how the 3 stripes don’t go as far on them.

Edited by Stifler