NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Going to say this like, but I actually think the laser version maybe the best, certainly the best sleeves, I like how the 3 stripes don’t go as far on them.

I had not noticed that the stripes look the same to me:

image.thumb.png.6ecf2a3ea089bf1e87efd1f14331c754.png

I originally thought the authentic shirt would just use different materials and maybe the badge would be lower quality.  It's a bit dodgy that we have basically two home shirts for sale now.  Each to their own on what they prefer.  But I can see some people getting both.  Another way to look at it is the 80 quid shirt is not the same design as what the players are going to wear so technically is not our home shirt.  Just something that looks very similar.

3 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

I had not noticed that the stripes look the same to me:

image.thumb.png.6ecf2a3ea089bf1e87efd1f14331c754.png

I originally thought the authentic shirt would just use different materials and maybe the badge would be lower quality.  It's a bit dodgy that we have basically two home shirts for sale now.  Each to their own on what they prefer.  But I can see some people getting both.  Another way to look at it is the 80 quid shirt is not the same design as what the players are going to wear so technically is not our home shirt.  Just something that looks very similar.

Auto correct can fuck right off.

I meant lasses version.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Apologies if posted.

Well thats getting added onto the Christmas list. 

I don’t get why Eddie always wears clothes that are two sizes too small for him :lol:. Wear something looser lad, it’ll be more flattering than looking like you’re breathing in for every photo.

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

How much have the club made today? 

Put it this way enough to refurbish and extend the Metro and still have a few billion left

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

210 quid off my 2 little cherubs today

Little fuckers best not be expecting to wear it for training this weekend

Anyone get an email receipt at the club shop today but not get it through yet? :angry: Bought two sizes of something because the little changing pod didn't have a mirror [emoji38]

11 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I popped into JD at Teesside Park earlier. When I walked in, they had about six left. They were gone in the next few minutes.