NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye. Instead he ended up with Maric.

Lol, instead of Rui Costa?! 

Typical

Never heard of Maric before or after NUFC

We had so many random nationalities and players around the millenium, cheap and cheerful buys 

23 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

I got the fan version. On the website this is down as “regular fit”. The player version is “slim fit”. But I’ve been sent a fan version with the fit of the player shirt. Have they goofed up? Sending it straight back anyway, thing is far too tight when everyone was saying they were much looser than Castore’s.

Went to club shop and bought a fat bastard size. Turns out I was a fat bastard. 

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

Miley has tattoos now but not in that photo. So likely a photoshop job from last year’s photos?

I dont think they're photoshopped. Miley got his arm/sleeve tattoo on his 18th birthday, which was the same day (1st May) the advert scenes were filmed at the social club in North Shields, as they fetch him a cake out at the end of the BTS video. Same day, a lad at work saw him driving out The Beacon shopping centre car park onto Saville Street in the afternoon, so I'd guess he went for the Tattoo after the advert shoot. They had the home shirts at the social club shoot, so they probably took those player shots around the same time., and before Miley had his Tat done.

6 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

With the return of Adidas, I wonder if they'd consider a remake of the 95 kits as retro sales, be absolutely awesome if they did.

Thought they already announced that they are or will be doing it too?

1 hour ago, Consettmag said:

Does anyone know if you can return an online purchase at the club shop?

No you can’t, they said they are going to bring it in, but can’t do it just yet.

16 hours ago, TK-421 said:

I dont think they're photoshopped. Miley got his arm/sleeve tattoo on his 18th birthday, which was the same day (1st May) the advert scenes were filmed at the social club in North Shields, as they fetch him a cake out at the end of the BTS video. Same day, a lad at work saw him driving out The Beacon shopping centre car park onto Saville Street in the afternoon, so I'd guess he went for the Tattoo after the advert shoot. They had the home shirts at the social club shoot, so they probably took those player shots around the same time., and before Miley had his Tat done.

Thought you have to have your tattoo covered for a few days after? Never had a tattoo like so no idea