NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Maybe adidas will be allowed to start selling retro gear from tomorrow? The Castore deal doesnt stop Score Draw from releasing reproductions of adidas kit so perhaps adidas can start selling that stuff themselves?

Seems really early for adidas to be begin marketing with nothing to sell for nearly a year.

1 minute ago, Harry 209 said:

Maybe adidas will be allowed to start selling retro gear from tomorrow? The Castore deal doesnt stop Score Draw from releasing reproductions of adidas kit so perhaps adidas can start selling that stuff themselves?

Seems really early for adidas to be begin marketing with nothing to sell for nearly a year.

That would be?

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

:lol: ya what do we have up our sleeve man 

Them finding a clause that says that Castore contract only covers domestic fixtures would be nice. Would explain the delayed launch on the European nameset (wishful thinking)

How can someone refuse to hand over any cash to Castore on moral grounds whilst simultaneously handing over cash to the Chinese criminal gangs that run the counterfeiting operations?

"Aye drugs and human trafficking are one thing but me mates Castore shirt took two months to arrive and the badge was upside down."

50 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Right, but what was the thinking behind your original question? 

I just think its funny when I hear "Castore wont get a penny off me they are sh*te" and then they proceed to buy a shirt of DHGate. Got no problem with someone who's just buying off there because they cant afford a real one.

Edited by Harry 209

36 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

I just think its funny when I hear "Castore wont get a penny off me they are sh*te" and then they proceed to buy a shirt of DHGate. Got no problem with someone who's just buying off there because they cant afford a real one.

Not buying from castore has zero to do with ‘moral grounds’ so you’ve came steaming in with totally the wrong argument 

it’s pretty simple. People are fed up spending £70 on a shirt which is pot luck on what type of standard it will be so they will gladly spend £10 on a copy where it’s pot luck on what standard it’s going to be. (More often than not pretty good for a 7th of the price) 

in my opinion in the current financial climate you must be off ur head to pay £70 for a football shirt when such options are available 

Edited by gdm

3 hours ago, gdm said:

Not a chance Castore allow any adidas stuff gets released this season :lol: 

I’m wondering if Adidas are having something to do with the stadium or training ground, which then allows us to announce it now 

4 hours ago, nufcnick said:

I’m wondering if Adidas are having something to do with the stadium or training ground, which then allows us to announce it now 

The Adidas arena?

They actually already have an arena with the same name at their HQ.