NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

11 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

To be fair that's not much past the going rate for the branded NewEra stuff. 

I’ve no doubt. I’ll probably still end up getting one :lol:

Just looks like a load of random market stuff with an nufc badge ironed on. Not impressed, though I doubt any of it is aimed at me. 

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Stifler said:

A word of warning, next years Arsenal home shirt is £80, long sleeved version is £85.

I’m deffo not getting the arsenal strip now and anyone on here that does has more money than sense. 

Edited by RS

49 minutes ago, dcmk said:

Our club crest really doesn't suit any kind of hat.  

DCMK wants to change our club badge lads, get him!

48 minutes ago, patrone said:

The lads that went to Alnwick to be part of the new advert have really kept the kit design quiet 😂😂

A lad at work knows someone who was invited (their bairns were) and not sure there was anything legal to sign, but they were all asked not to reveal anything, and weren't allowed any phones/cameras. The club have clearly done everything they can to keep it officially under wraps.

I will be really disappointed if all the non match day items are crappy ‘own brand’ pieces.

Ill probably buy the new top but will rarely wear it and was really looking forward to some quality Adidas branded tops and hoodies etc etc  

1 minute ago, DL7777 said:

I will be really disappointed if all the non match day items are crappy ‘own brand’ pieces.

Ill probably buy the new top but will rarely wear it and was really looking forward to some quality Adidas branded tops and hoodies etc etc  

Eh course their’ll be adidas lifestyle gear this is in addition and what every properly run club has.