NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

42 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

When it's Adidas, it's "teething issues". Castore were pillared for far less. 

Could have been "GONAD" "10".

Do Adidas even do the names on the back? Also, it’s a bit different to shirts literally falling apart, having badges upside down or in some cases missing completely. 

I get human error every one makes multiple mistakes but how the fuck does someone spell Gordon as Gornod & Joelinton as Jolienton. It’s baffling. I just don’t get how that happens. It’s the name Gordon for fuck sake

17 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Do Adidas even do the names on the back? Also, it’s a bit different to shirts literally falling apart, having badges upside down or in some cases missing completely. 

You can buy personalised shirts direct from the Adidas website too. however I'd guess both of these were bought on the club shop website, and thus the printing was probably little/nothing to do with Adidas in these cases.

GQVc4J-W4AANd6A?format=jpg&name=large

With the green T-Shirts shown in the advert and Behind the Scenes, I think its pretty certain our 3rd kit will have the Trefoil now.

Edited by TK-421

1 hour ago, gdm said:

I get human error every one makes multiple mistakes but how the fuck does someone spell Gordon as Gornod & Joelinton as Jolienton. It’s baffling. I just don’t get how that happens. It’s the name Gordon for fuck sake

Probably a lot easier to do when the letters are added backwards and presumably have a massive target to meet.

44 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

With the green T-Shirts shown in the advert and Behind the Scenes, I think its pretty certain our 3rd kit will have the Trefoil now.

That jacket is awesome goodness! Darn, can they release the merchandise in more seasons? So much greatness, it's gonna make a big hole in my pocket.

Not that they wouldn't sell loads online, but I wonder if they're keeping back the retro stuff to release inline with club store reopening. 

Go in for the retro gear. Come out with a NUFC BMX

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

Braying myself off for this landing.

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

When it's Adidas, it's "teething issues". Castore were pillared for far less. 

My two favorite players, Gornod and Jolienton from the planet zamzar-8. 

Decided I wasn’t willing to pay for an England shirt so joined the knock off nigels and give this DH gate a go. 

ordered the home and away as they were only £24.05 all together plus delivery. Only one has turned up and the seller hasn’t read my message chasing the other for over a week. So doubt I’m getting it.

the one that has turned up looks pretty legit but it’s not next to a real one. The person who made it seems to have the same problem I always had at school with sowing. The hard bit is ending the stitch and taking the machine off! 😂

other downside is i normally wear m so got an xl after reading sizing comments on here. It’s still on the tight side. Wouldn’t wear after a big meal…

Seller was sportswear30, so maybe try someone else for your England gear. 

IMG_4333.jpeg

IMG_4332.jpeg

IMG_4331.jpeg

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

sorry like but compared to 95 and even compared to the Puma version that’s pretty shite

Its got a blank back as well based on that :anguish:

5 minutes ago, NE27 said:

I'll go out on a limb and say that's hooky.

Or maybe I'm just hoping it is because that looks hot cacka.

Apparently it’s very very close to that 

I'm guessing someone has taken a punt on a DaveyGate special.

But based on guesses for some of the other Adidas clubs away kits, the badge seems to be non coloured, whereas that has the standard iron on patch (like the home replica version). Sela logo looks very high too for a genuine one.

Seems the 3rd kit will be trefoil, with a simplified/alternative/retro badge, again based on guesses for other Adidas 'elite' clubs.

Edited by TK-421