NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

I was thinking that with Brighton, Huddersfield and WBA to play that the away wouldn't be blue, what with the third being black. On the flip side, maybe that's why it is blue, so we've got the excuse to wear the 3rd kit a few times as it will clash the least in those games.

It's basically just the Leicester kit in different colours. Meh...

Definitely prefer last year's kits to this, although the home and third are OK.

So the maroon training tops that Rafa and the coaches have been wearing are strictly fir the training gear only? Meh..could have actually been nicer if the away kit was maroon instead of blue with that design.

Guest neesy111

Why would it come with Pumas where the PL badges would go?

PL badge goes on right (as if you are wearing it), left badge can be anything now including a sponsor.

Edit: Actually looking at the kit in another photo, it has puma badge on both sides.  :hmm:

Slightly  underwhelming that away  kit  tbh... it's not bad !!! I think any other year id be happy  with it but I just think  its the fact  its our anniversary  year I was hoping  we would  re create a classic  away  jersey...  after seeing  the  training  gear I really  thought we'd  have a recreation  of the grandad collar 95/96 away