NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Screenshot_20230606-122927_Twitter2.jpg.4a1f6e1461bebb8790c36635cbe1df42.jpg

Screenshot_20230606-122932_Twitter2.jpg.3679a01f314c8ab86b05adc031449124.jpg

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what the design actually is re this bit. :lol:

Maybe they'll use a shirt where the stripes actually line up when the official photos come out. Good old storay. 

Maybe that is a small to medium size difference?

15 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

They look like FIFA players tbf, but there's no way it's fake imo.

It’s real , that’s my daughter 

Sponsor is super imposed on (strip is 100%)

Players don’t know what the sponsor part looks like either , however I would be surprised if the sponsor isn’t exactly like that 

I've wanted a kit like that that shows off my youthful and svelte newage look with a vintage feel for years. Of course it finally happens when I'm a middle aged fat cunt.

Edited by Kid Icarus

30 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Maybe that is a small to medium size difference?

Aye, just looks like the cut of the shirt on the different sizes, outer white stripe is smaller still on the lass' top.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Basically a modern day 84-85 kit innit? 

Definitely the best in years because the sponsor looks much better, but that aside I think it still might actually be better than 17-18.

For all the grief Castore get, their only misstep in terms of design has been the 'four' on their first effort. Main issue with the kits has always been the Fun88 logo.

1 minute ago, Anderson said:

For all the grief Castore get, their only misstep in terms of design has been the 'four' on their first effort. Main issue with the kits has always been the Fun88 logo.

Yeah, I've said it before but if they lost the wings logo it would look so much better.

The quality of their tops is great, but that'll only last until they're an established brand.