NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

Just been clearing out some draws and came across my home top from 99-00. Probably hasn’t seen the light of day for 15 years+, but I have to say the quality is exceptional.

Even more remarkably, it still fits great (must have been baggy af back in the day).

27 minutes ago, SteV said:

Just been clearing out some draws and came across my home top from 99-00. Probably hasn’t seen the light of day for 15 years+, but I have to say the quality is exceptional.

Even more remarkably, it still fits great (must have been baggy af back in the day).

My original 95/96 tops have been washed a million times but the quality is exceptional like for a nearly 30 year old garment.

My DHGate special has just arrived. I'll get it unbagged, have deeks, and then hoy some pictures up.

EDIT: Well, erm, generally ok, except for the badge.

Is anyone elses iron-on badge got like a reflective background? It also has a rubbery/vinyl feel to it. Last seasons DHGate spesh one was just plain white background.

https://imgur.com/a/BvE5CwU

image.png.7e50de01c6274318b5465e3923d9462f.png

image.thumb.png.203912752925262f4c943e1f6fb370fe.png

Also, the Castore logo also has a 'rubbery' vinyl texture to it, not stitched in. The sela logo is typical smooth plastic iron-on, I guess much like the real thing.

Anyway, it'll do for wearing in the house to watch the match, I suppose.

Edited by TK-421

7 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Did you order the fan version or the player version? That looks like a player version to me?

Not sure TBH, have rechecked the order and it doesn't say. Either way, not too fussed for £11, and after checking a page or two back, the badge looks the same as the one @STM received.

This one was sized at (Asian) 4XL, and it fits like the genuine Castore 2XL.

Aye looks like the pro version or whatever.

I've seen some sellers give you the option. Others must just do it as standard.

Edited by TBG

19 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Weird seeing the 3 on the right in that kit. 

Looks like they’ve all raided Ashley’s jeans collection 

12 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Not sure TBH, have rechecked the order and it doesn't say. Either way, not too fussed for £11, and after checking a page or two back, the badge looks the same as the one @STM received.

This one was sized at (Asian) 4XL, and it fits like the genuine Castore 2XL.

Pretty sure that is a player version. The only thing that would make me wonder is the breathability/stretchiness of the fabric, and I can't tell whether it has more ventilation than a normal fan shirt from your picture. Pretty sure it's a player version: iron-on badge? check; tighter fit than normal? check;  stretchy ventilated light weight fabric? Can't tell from the photo (can you compare it to another Castore shirt you own?).  Also, hot take: i like the 19/20 puma jersey. 

Yeah from my experience you should get the choice to order a fans version or a player's version. The fans version badge and castore are embroidered and the player version are stick on castore and the patch badge. 

2 hours ago, TK-421 said:

My DHGate special has just arrived. I'll get it unbagged, have deeks, and then hoy some pictures up.

EDIT: Well, erm, generally ok, except for the badge.

Is anyone elses iron-on badge got like a reflective background? It also has a rubbery/vinyl feel to it. Last seasons DHGate spesh one was just plain white background.

https://imgur.com/a/BvE5CwU

image.png.7e50de01c6274318b5465e3923d9462f.png

image.thumb.png.203912752925262f4c943e1f6fb370fe.png

Also, the Castore logo also has a 'rubbery' vinyl texture to it, not stitched in. The sela logo is typical smooth plastic iron-on, I guess much like the real thing.

Anyway, it'll do for wearing in the house to watch the match, I suppose.

I've seen several of this version. Annoys me that the badge is tilted a bit.

26 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Surely an excuse for the club to bullet them? Costing us money with their inability to service demand.

Hope to god they're exploring this to death.

The club were going to take Castore to court after the debacle last year. I’ve been pretty reliably informed that Castore are also very late in paying fees running towards 500k to another business who are also considering their options.

It really does seem that they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery when it comes to supplying football shirts.

In the club shop today and they only had small and mediums in the home kit ffs[emoji38]

Seems mental to STILL have no stock this many weeks after the initial launch, which was also blighted.

I don't mind some of their gear but they feel massively small time!