NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

right, last one from me :lol: Tyne Bridge inspired

preview-2023-12-07-T17-47-05-922-Z.png

main criticism I've got with this site is you can't do much with the shorts/socks. I'd of liked to duplicate the shoulder panel from the shirt down to the shorts, or at least add a trim.

1 hour ago, wormy said:

Didn't even realise it was a barcode homage. Was more focused on my hatred of mixing blue trim with red letters and numbers. Just can't abide by it.

Reckon if someone wanted to drop barcode and still sell a shit load it would be adidas.

31 minutes ago, Big River said:

main criticism I've got with this site is you can't do much with the shorts/socks. I'd of liked to duplicate the shoulder panel from the shirt down to the shorts, or at least add a trim.

shouldnt it have brown patches all over it?

33 minutes ago, Big River said:

Lush kit :thup: You can add a trim by adding a stripe to the shorts, turning it 90 degrees and offsetting it to the bottom. Do it 3 times and space them out and you can do horizontal adidas stripes.

52 minutes ago, Big River said:

You’re not using Paintshop Pro?

19 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

The sooner they bin Castore off the better. Ordered Xmas presents (couple of kids training tops) for my nephew middle of November from the club site, nothing sent out yet. They’re fucking hopeless.

Castore have just secured £145m in investment which now values their company at £1bn

Was scratching my head when I saw the news given they've been utter dogshit for NUFC for a multitude of reasons