NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

5 minutes ago, madras said:

Would anyone like to see us have permanent 2nd colours ? Like the home kit the design changes but everyone knows "black and white stripes", have a similar plan for the 2nd strip ?

Not for me, I like varying year on year

16 minutes ago, madras said:

Would anyone like to see us have permanent 2nd colours ? Like the home kit the design changes but everyone knows "black and white stripes", have a similar plan for the 2nd strip ?

No. It’s nice to have something different and a chance to have something mental. Otherwise we are back to b&w slightly different collar or stripe width each season. 

that yellow samba kit some guy did a few pages back good example of something different. 

also I think having something very different each year will encourage more sales and more ffp bollocks. 

29 minutes ago, madras said:

I would like the blue/maroon to be the permanent away kit. Looks good an never clashes with the home kit. Doesn't always have to be hoops but to always have thoose colours at the away kit would be nice.

Then we can toy around with the 3rd kit with different colours and stuff.

7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Reminds us just how criminal the neglect of our commercial side has been under Ashley. Absolutely mind-blowing levels of negligence. 

And now he’s got the audacity to have Sports Direct sue the club 

14 minutes ago, madras said:

Absolutely, anything that strengthens club identity works for me. Then kit 3 for the annual variation. Maybe something vaguely interesting for goalies from time to time. I couldn't imagine having any opinion at all about goalies kits now, aside from "boring."

1 hour ago, Toon No9 said:

I would like the blue/maroon to be the permanent away kit. Looks good an never clashes with the home kit. Doesn't always have to be hoops but to always have thoose colours at the away kit would be nice.

Then we can toy around with the 3rd kit with different colours and stuff.

Yeah same, the way I see it though, Green will end up being our permanent away strip and the 3rd, as well as our future 4th shirts will be the different colours.

I’d love for us to have the flag of Northumbria colours as an away shirt at some point.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Yeah same, the way I see it though, Green will end up being our permanent away strip and the 3rd, as well as our future 4th shirts will be the different colours.

I’d love for us to have the flag of Northumbria colours as an away shirt at some point.

That's a great shout

Who's the guy who does the kit mock-ups, is it @Kid Icarus?

Edited by Keegans Export

13 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Northumbria colours would be class - something completely different and new :thup:

Also is there any reason why they can't keep the 'Saudi' green but change it to yellow rather than white? I know it's a nod to the Saudi flag but could they incorporate a little tradition into it at the same time? We had some cracking green/yellow kits in the late 80s/early 90s

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

That's a great shout

Who's the guy who does the kit mock-ups, is it @Kid Icarus?

I could have let this ruin my weekend, so I've gone and done a couple and got them out the way now. :lol: They're canny low effort like, I found it quite hard to get anything that I personally like out of the colours, but you get the jist. 

One based on the flag

image.thumb.png.8c6319615068bb7bf4a2e5a3344f2592.png

Another as a sort of urban/rural textile idea

image.thumb.png.dd734da0232437614ff2497d0b520eaa.png

Bonus one a did the other week based on Holland '88 and the SJP roof

image.thumb.png.4bacff1b401eac171c6cbd20eef84f66.png

Edited by Kid Icarus

Posted (edited)

Both them top two are class like. Though it does give me Bradford vibes. :lol:

Edited by 54

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Not sure if it’s my screen but shouldn’t it be brighter red?

Yeah, those a good mock ups, but the red is a much more royal red.

I also think the yellow is more yellow, and less of the mustard colour in the mock ups.

Edited by Stifler

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Not sure if it’s my screen but shouldn’t it be brighter red?

It should be but they would look even worse so I just did them near enough so the inspiration is obvious without them looking ridiculous 

9 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

It should be but they would look even worse so I just did them near enough so the inspiration is obvious without them looking ridiculous 

They looks good but a google of bright red and yellow looks decent too, be an iconic kit either way a bit like the championship banana one.

11 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

They looks good but a google of bright red and yellow looks decent too, be an iconic kit either way a bit like the championship banana one.

Screenshot_20240511_084054_Chrome.thumb.jpg.43335e265f1f9ba3cd9223cfa6c87b28.jpg

Screenshot_20240511_084304_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f814b0f1c3a5634a41cde21343b5437a.jpg

Screenshot_20240511_084619_Chrome.thumb.jpg.19f11286f7ca866e72a0c35577ef3f08.jpg

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF