NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Can someone tell me if there's a size difference between the player shirts and the replica ones? 

Im a XL but I wanted the players home shirt, the replica XL seemed snug, yet the players XL had a bit more room in it.

I didn't like the collar on the players 3rd shirt so I got the replica 3rd shirt XL and it's too small

170 for a kids away keeper top, kids home top and a kids third top :weep: and that's without printing as the

leccy went off in the temp shop :lol:had to run along to the cash point, all in all a tremendous experience... Bring on the signings. 

Edited by Wilson

I just cannae get excited about that. I feel

I’ve seen that tracksuit so many times year after year just without the Newcastle crest 

For all the cryarsing about minor design choices from our fans, I’ve seen loads of supporters of other clubs absolutely waxing lyrical over our kits. 

I don’t usually buy football shirts because I’m a middle aged man who hasn’t played five-a-side in nearly a decade , however there’s a very good chance I’ll end up getting both our away and third tops.

I'm so glad the fangs on our home shorts are black and not whotenor any different colour. The other adidas clubs had visible fangs on their shorts apart from us and Villa.

And I like that we're back in black socks again this season. Seeing adidas ads on the LED boards is much better than seeing Castore ones too.

5 hours ago, Kanji said:

Third kit (fan version) came in yesterday. Ordered from official shop. It’s the best kit I’ve seen and put on in ages. 

aye the ol FFPSR breaker special arrived at my door yesterday and I think the third kit is my winner for the season (so far)

1884CA3F-56EF-4AA8-8F6C-5DAE8C9BDA6C.jpeg.f7020bfbad67f80382fbb1101b31ec14.jpeg 

Been following Newcastle for two decades here in Manila and it's the first time I've been able to buy a Newcastle top in a local Adidas rather than having it shipped from overseas.  :indi:

Just now, Dyeyzzon said:

Been following Newcastle for two decades here in Manila and it's the first time I've been able to buy a Newcastle top in a local Adidas rather than having it shipped from overseas.  :indi:

Brilliant. We're massive. Need to come over in pre season. Another "Thrilla in Manilla" [emoji38]

14 hours ago, SEMTEX said:

aye the ol FFPSR breaker special arrived at my door yesterday and I think the third kit is my winner for the season (so far)

1884CA3F-56EF-4AA8-8F6C-5DAE8C9BDA6C.jpeg.f7020bfbad67f80382fbb1101b31ec14.jpeg

I can't decide between the away and third shirt as to which one is my favourite

36 minutes ago, Sima said:

Bought the away shirt after the match yesterday.  

PSR, we’re coming for you.

They must have sold stacks of the away shirt, so many people wearing it yesterday.

Think I might pick a couple up today for me and the bairn 😏